The Breakfast Club- The Outcast

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name: Caroline Lilly Wilson

Nickname(s): Cara or Cora ** I don't care which ever one you prefer**

Social group: None

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Brown

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 120lbs

Dress size: small

Shoe size: 6 1/2

Any Tattoos?: Yes, 1

Hair length: long

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm Cara or Cora, I honestly don't know. I'm a cheerleader and a outcast at our school. I do drugs, while getting no lower than a B. I have a hard life at home but I try to not let my self esteem drop. I know everyone in my school but no one really knows me too well, since I'm only acquaintances with everyone, and for some weird reason they all elected me for prom queen. Against Claire...the queen bee around our school. My only real friend is Marcie Ronald. Everyone calls me rather Cara or Cora, I like those names better then the names my mother gave me... Caroline.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I handed the dumb quiz back to Marcie during English class. She read it and rolled her eyes and said," you know you don't always have to be honest."

I giggle and say," I thought the only time I should really be honest is on paper. What's so wrong with that?"

She laughed because I get into trouble everyday at school then when I get caught most of the time I lie about what really happened. Teachers hate it when you lie, so I just do it to spite them. I suddenly heard my name being called for the office. I looked at Marcie as she said," what did you do now?"

I told her," I'm not sure." then left to go sit and wait in the chairs outside the office. When I looked up from putting my stuff down next to me I saw John Bender. There aren't enough words in the dictionary for me to describe John Bender. He did the classic secretive up down check out while he was leaning back into his chair across from mine.

 He asked me," what's your name?"

 I answered," Cora, or Cara. Pick what you wanna call me."

He said," what's your birth name?"

 I said," Caroline. But I hate it so don't call me that or I can get it arranged so your drugs will make you overdose."

He chuckled," ooh this ones got some kick. Why haven't I seen you around before?"

I rolled my eyes and said," because you didn't know where to look."

He chuckled again, but quieter. Then Mr. Vernon( the principle) called me into his office. It must have been serious because normally his secretary does that. I got up and sat down in the big chair across from his with the big desk in between the chairs.

 He sat down and asked," Do you know why your in here?"

 I answered sarcastically," Yes sir, I'm very sorry for what I've done."

He snapped at me," Your in here because you were doing drugs and making out with Chris George in the bathroom." I smirked at what he had just said. Vernon snapped again," 10 girls reported it to me on Wednesday before you left back for class."

I asked," why didn't you stop me after the 3 girl walking in?"

 He replied," Do you think I was available to go and get someone to get you out of there? NO. I was in a meeting." I sighed. He said sternly," you have to attend detention on Saturday this week for making me look like such a irresponsible principle."

 I rolled my eyes," Are we done yet? I have to take a test if you don't mind." He ripped me a pass without saying anything and I was on my way.