before the party

Johnny,ponyboy,abby,and isabella where cleaning and putting up decor (trying to be fancy) abby and isabella made cares for trinity heather (noah) they also invited hero-i mean brody then sent them johnny cleaned up while ponyboy put up Easter eggs.

Dally and twobit got ready at twobit's dally stole a new leather jacket and twobit stole a new micky mouse shirt (just wanted to say when i went to say stole a new it autocorrect to stole a whore thats all hehe)  dally kept talking about something but twobit wasnt listening he had something else on his mind he liked this person but he dosent think he'll ever like him back.

Darry was getting ready with his friend he meant last week her name was sara she had sliver pink hair reallly blue eyes she  was she loved to sing and was really good at it her skin was pale.  on her arm she has a name it says josh darry never asked about but was really curious of it.

Soda and steve got ready together at steves steve was already drinking and was acting weird he was drunk and would randomly hug soda or jump on on him soda and steve were running around the house and hit the stairs soda was at the top  and steve fall behide soda so they both fell down.

Darry was all ready he was wearing a dark red shirt and blue jeans his shirt mind his abs show.

Sara wore a black and and blue plaid shirt with black skinny jeans with rips at the knees she wore a black beany the says greaser and a black leather jacket that was darrys.

Johnny and ponyboy laid in johnnys "bed" it was actually just some blankets  and a throw pillow johnny and abby have to share so usually johnny lets her have the pillow abby and isabella fall asleep on the couch abbys head hanging off the couch and isabella laying with her legs off and her arms holding abbys hair which probably hurt but she was to asleep (dose that make sense)

Dally was asleep huggjng twobit and twobit holding on to dally like his life depended on it.

Steve and soda were alseep at the bottom of the stairs

Darry and sara watched a mobie in was scary so sara was hugging on to darry most of the time soon  enough they both fall asleep.

Bucks party started at 10:00 and johnnys started at 9:00.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading i'm sorry for not updating sooner but yeah thanks love you guys

~stay gold fam stay gold

Abby gouthro is out