Mick

*you all are done at the beach and you,Lauren and Matthew go to the hotel and Johnny goes for a walk by himself*
Johnny pov:
I'm going for a walk around the town part of Hawaii...I stop at the swings and go on social media...everyone js already hashtagging "MAUREN" it makes me laugh...I put my phone down and lightly swing on the swing...I start to sing softly "Missing you" ....I think some fan girls heard me because I heard screaming "Johnny!!" and they were recording me...I decided to be njce and go over to them...one of them started crying so I hugged her which made another one cry 😂 I eventually took cute pictures with all of them and went back to the swings...while I was walking back to them I saw a girl on her phone...she has brown long hair it was straight and she was wearing a purple tank top with black shorts....she turned to me and smiled and turned back...I decide to go over to her*
girl- Hey
me- Hi
girl- what's your name?
I was surprised when she asked me what my name was...I guess she doesn't have social media
me- I'm Johnny
girl- oh hi I'm Michelle
me- Nice to meet you
Michelle- wanna go for a walk?
me- sure
*Michelle wanted me to call her Mick so I did...we decided to go to Starbucks...we both ordered a unicorn frappe and sat down*
your pov:
I got bored so I decided to go for a walk....a was feeling thirsty so I walked to Starbucks...when I walked in i saw Johnny with a girl...I didn't feel jealous or anything because I know he loves me but I was still wondering who she was so I walked over to them...Johnny saw me first*
Johnny- and this is my girlfriend Nat
you- Hello
*you and Mick ashamed hands*
Mick- Hi
Johnny- um Nat wanna sit with us?
you- sure
*you sit beside Johnny...you ask Mick what her social media is*
Mick- Don't have any
Johnny- oh?
Mick- yeah I don't believe in it
Johnny- oh cool
you- mhm
Micks pov:
I see Johnny and Nat taking pictures together and I start to feel like I'm intruding*
Mick- I gotta go guys...hey can I have your guys #'s?
Johnny- sure
you- okay...
*you all swap numbers and Mick leaves*
Johnny pov:
Mick is really nice...I think Nat is a little jealous...it's kinda cute😂 I think she thinks I like Mick
Me-hey you okay?
Nat- Yeah
me- can we go back to the hotel?
Nat- yes please
*me and Nat hold hands and walk back to the hotel*
Your pov:
While me and Johnny are walking I see Mick with a guy which makes me feel a bit better ...she sees Johnny and waves and Johnny smiles and winks
you- a wink?
Johnny- what?
you- crap I said that out loud
Johnny- uh yeah you did....I'm babe are you jealous??
you- me? no!!! haha
Johnny- babe it's okay if you are..it's not like I like her
you- okay....I love you
*johnny smiles and laughs..he wraps his arm around you and puts his head in your head*
Johnny- I love you too

guys tysm for 50 votes and 400 reads!!! I'm gonna try to stay rlly active!
see ya loves💖🤘🏻💎