01

BEEP BEEP BEEP SCREEEECH RUUURRRUMP PA-LUMP

Small rubbles of decomposed granite flew in the engine of the truck, causing it to crash into another vehicle, a black Audi R8. The tires rotated the opposite direction of the truck while destroying the surface of the doors and rear mirror. A man around his early thirties tumbled out of the driver seat like he was a bit tipsy. The man stumbled in front of the black Audi, cursing and throwing random gestures in anger. Another 'man' around his early twenties climbed out of his car.

The tipsy truck driver pushed the tip of the young male's shoulder blade.

"Who did you think you are? Crashing into a man's car," the man sputter, "don't you have any respect for your elders, you little rascal. I should report you to the police."

The younger male plainly ignored the old hag and continued to observe the man's truck.

"Stupid rich kid. Didn't your parents teach you proper manners?" The man sneered and with  a low mumble he muttered, ''children nowadays''

The young male stared at the man. The man clenched his fist in anger, raising it in the process.

"Sorry I didn't get that - I don't speak stupidity."

The man kept quiet continuing to fume with anger.

One quick glance at the semitrailer of the truck. A piece of silk crinkle chiffon fabric stuck out and captured the young male's attention. He trudged closer to grab a better glimpse. There laid a girl unconscious. With an inaudible mumble he glanced back and forth, without any hesitation he carried the girl back to his vehicle and dialed the police.

Setting the girl gently on the passenger seat. The tall fellow stepped on the pedals, driving casually while stealing quick glances at the immobilize female. Once he pulled up unto the driveway he carried her inside. The girl was stretched out across the grey left arm chaise. The boy gazed at her in awe and curiosity.

What was a girl doing in the back of a truck in the first place?

The boy noticed a small wound that was forming above her upper forehead.

Was the crazy old man her father? What is this? Some kind of Larry Zipper cliché?

A heavy sigh escaped his dried lips as he walked closer to the local dinner table. He picked up a tattered grey towel. With one finger he flung the sink open and let the towel guzzles up the liquid. He patiently walked back and drapes the towel on the wound. He repeated the process until his eyes began to droop.

-a/n-(going to be on hold for a while)