Secret Love (Jcpenny and Jam)

"We can't do this; can we?"
"No, we can't..."
For a moment, complete silence took over.
"But still... Forever. Right?"
"Yeah. Forever..."
-------
Jenn's POV
I am at the O2L house and have just been hanging out with the boys and Andrea. Sam and Trevor are at the house too.
------------
"DON'T YOU DARE!" I say as Jc picks me up and prepares to throw me in the pool. By the time my last word came out, I am already let go into the water.
"Haha! Hey Jenn, how'd you get in there?" Jc says acting like he's innocent.
"Jc! I hate you!" And with that I grab his wrist and pull him in.
"Hey, how could you ever hate me? Forever, remember?!" He says grinning and laughing. I stare at him and then laugh too.
"How could I ever forget?" Then after those words came out, I remembered the last time we said that to each other. Then everyone in the house runs into the pool and breaks me out of my thoughts. And the water war begins.
--------
Jc's POV
"How could you ever hate me? Forever remember?" And when I said that I mentally face palmed myself.
"How I ever forget?" When she said that I think we both remembered the last time it was said. Then everyone else came out. And water is splashed everywhere and at everyone.
------------
Sam's POV
I saw Jenn and Jc out in the pool alone and I don't know what happened. I got jealous. I've always had a small thing for her, but I've never gotten jealous over her before. Maybe it's because I've never seen her alone with another guy before. So I suggested that we all go into the pool and we did. We start to play 'chicken' and I tell Jenn to get on my back.
---------
Jenn's POV
We start to play 'chicken' and Sam tells me to get on his back. We verse kian and Andrea and dominated!
"Woohoo! Best in the pool!" I say. Then that's when Sam lets go of my legs and lets me fall back into the pool. When I come up for air he is laughing his head off.
"Who said you were the best?! Only meeee!!! Haha!" Sam says coming close to me.
"But I thought we were a team?!" I say to Sam with pouty lips. He starts to stare at me then looks down at my lips. We are standing close, but are broken away when we are hit with splashes.
--------
Sam's POV
Jenn looked so cute with her pouty lips, I couldn't help but look at them like I wanted to kiss her. We were standing close too, but someone just had to break us away with splashes.
---------
A/N
So what happened with Jenn and Jc? And why does the word 'forever' bring up memories? Then there's little Sammy and his growing crush on Jenn. Does she like him too?

So I hope you guys like it so far. I will try to update twice a week. Maybe more than that if I have time. I know this chapter is short, but it's only just starting. I promise I'll try to make them longer.