Chapter 7

Violet Rose Paw POV:

As I walk back to the house I was thinking about tomorrow. I should try to look irresistible so that he thinks I didn't miss him.

Once I arrived at the house I looked at the time on the wall. It was 7 o'clock. I silently curse at myself for staying out too late before mentally shrugging and opening the fridge to see what mum had left me to eat. I grab the pasta she had left me and put it in the microwave for two minutes.

All of a sudden I feel this pain go straight through my chest. I feel this at least three times a month. I start screaming. Everyone in the pack house knows why I am screaming so no one really reacts. Noah and Shawn run out, feeling my sudden pain. They once told me that the only time they won’t feel it is when I’m ‘doing the dirty’ which I am thankful for.

The pain is unbearable, like having your heart ripped out. I am screaming and in tears. My parents run down the stairs and I see tears in my mum’s eyes. "I'm so sorry Violet. I really wish I could help take away the pain."

Noah picks me up and carries me to my room as I try to say thank you but get hit with a second hit of pain. "Thank you" I croaked out as I fell asleep out of exhaustion.

I wake up feeling a little pain but it's only the aftermath of what happened last night. I check my clock. 11 am. Not bad. I hop into the shower and since werewolves don't feel the cold I had a "cold" shower. Never live with me unless you want your water bill to be extremely high.

I walk down stairs and greet everyone they all give me pity faces. All except Noah and Shawn. They smile at me and give me my favourite breakfast. Toasted ham and cheese sandwich. Yum!!! I'd eaten it all in under 5 minutes. I stand up. 

"Daddy I'm all packed from our "trip today"” I put quotation signs in the air.

"Good now get dresses and be ready in 20 minutes," he replies.

I run up the stairs. I want to look irresistible today. So I called up my bros <Noah, Shawn I need you to help me look irresistible! Get you hot asses up here now> I spoke through the mind link. (When these <> come up it is when she is speaking thought the mind link)

I hear people running up the stairs. Noah and Shawn both burst into the room. I tell them to grab the most badass yet sexy clothes out of the closet.

Now because I have a HUGE room they want me to do a cat walk for them. But because it is only them I would do it.

Great. The things I would do for family.

Stay well and I love ya little cupcakes! ~Ren