Chapter 10 - Bang. Splat.

~YOUR POV~

No. He didn't say that did he? Hoodie loves me...? Fuck.

"(Y/N)?" Hoodie got off of Helen and turned to me.

"Hoodie. Is that true...?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Yes. I love you (Y/N)." Hoodie said, his voice full of hope.

All I could feel was pure rage.

"Why did you hit him?! We could have talked this out but instead resorting to violence!! Why?! For fucks sake Hoodie!!" I yelled at him. I looked and I could see his mask dampening with tears. I wanted to say sorry and comfort him but I couldn't. I don't know why but I couldn't.

I ran away. Again. I ran really fast and really far away. I found myself in some kind of cave. I don't know where it was or how I found it but I was there none the less. It started to rain and I quickly took cover. Thankfully it was summer rain which meant it was warm, so I wasn't cold.

I started thinking back to the times I was truly happy. The few times.

When I was living with Hoodie, back in my grandparent's house.

When Helen had found me and we were watching Adventure Time while Angel was out.

Spending time with my brother Tom, before the roof fight.

When I was in class, with Helen, drawing a little heart above our heads.

What happened?

Me.

I'm the centre of everyone's troubles. Helen's... Hoodie's... Angel's.... I'm the reason Tom is dead. I'm the reason Angel hates me. I'm the reason Helen is knocked out and bleeding on the muddy floor. I'm the reason my best friend is crying his eyes out now doing god knows what.

I'm the problem.

Should I just die? Just climb to the top of this cliff and jump off? It would solve to many problems for everyone. Helen and Hoodie can forget about me a live their lives. Angel will have Helen to herself. I can be with my brother again.

But... what about the people who care about me? Helen and Hoodie may have betrayed me in their own ways... but they still love me. I suppose I still care about them too. What would they do if they found out I died? Would I miss them?

I sat there and debated with myself for hours, questioning wether to kill myself or not. I couldn't find a good reason to live but I couldn't find a good reason to die either. After thinking and thinking and thinking, I saw two figures approaching me.

One of them was completely in white, the other was a guy with brown hair, glasses, an orange shirt and a two tone blue striped jacket. He was holding a gun. Once they got closer I recognised their faces.

Angel, and the man who was after Hoodie.

"Well, well, well. Little old (Y/N). Vulnerable and completely helpless." Angel's sly voice rung in my ears.

"You sure she is the way to the hooded guy?" The guy in the glasses spoke, looking at Angel and then back at me.

"Yes Alex. Kill her and you will find Hoodie." Angel smirked, her black eyes wide with happiness.

He smirked and raised his gun to me. I wanted to dodge but I was too slow.

Bang.

Splat.