Dating?!?!?!

****Isogai's P.O.V.****

As I walked to school I saw Meahara I called out to him and he stoped looking around trying to find my voice, it was quite funny. Once I was pretty close to him he realized I was there.

"Isogai, I couldn't ask you yesterday so I will ask you now. Will you date me Please!"

I looked at him and nodded vigorously.

"Of course!"

We walked into to class hand in hand, the class cheered several cat calls were heard when Meahara smashed his lips onto mine.

"Wake up Yuuma!"

I awoke to my sister Liviana shaking me but, she didn't have cat ears...

Oh no was it all a dream?!?!

"Yuuma your BOYfriend is here!"

She said snickering.

"What?"

I said as Meahara walked in.

"Good moring, sunshine oh man never mind good moring bed head and dried drool face!"

He teased I sighed and got ready afterwards I stepped out of the bathroom going to go find Liv and Meahara.

Meahara grinned and gave me a box in the box was a liquid it was like ........ Holo (holographic, does anyone else know about the Holo?). He smiled at me.

"Now when ever I want a p***y you can be my p***y cat." (That literally means cat cat like what even Meahara)

"Wait like that gas?"

"Yup"

"Now let's go test his out at my place"

He growled in my ear before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of my house. *sigh* well at least I got the guy I wanted, most people don't get that. And now that I have Meahara, I won't ever let him go.

The end! Bye see you whenever. I told you it would be a short story did I not?