Chapter-1

I walk out of class and over to Eric and he automatically smiles. "hey Ella!" "Hey is it raining outside?"  "Uh... I don't think so, we're* safe to eat outside." "you read my mind. So Subway then?" "Sounds good to me." "Kierstyn said she would be waiting for us at the food court." "okay, is she eating with us for once?" we both laugh then start for the food court. "hey hoes." "hey, kierstyn." "have you guys seen kate?" "uh, Ella saw her earlier." "where did you see her?" "she was in the janitor's closet. I don't know what the hell she was doing in there, but looked like she was organizing it." HEY BITCHES" Eric's eyes grew larger. "well, I found kate" "Glad you came, we were about to eat lunch without you, where going to subway, you coming?" "hell yea, wait whos paying?" I'll pay, Ella just go find us all a seat. Do you want the usual?" "you know it!" 

I walk out the door and to a picnic table, It's the one we always eat at. Its located underneath the willow tree right in front of my 5th period class. Which is my favorite class, not only is it my favorite subject [which is math] ,but its my favorite teacher too. Kevin Harris. He's amazing. Not only is he a great math teacher, he's a great person. I love him. Theres no way in hell he would like me back. 

After sitting here drooling over Kevin, Eric comes back with our food and takes the seat in front of me. "wheres Kate and Kierstyn?" "I don't know, I thought they where with you?" "no they said they where coming out here to sit with you." "They never came over here." "okay odd, anyway heres your food." I grab my sandwich and my mind goes off when I see a white 2017 Mercedes amg. It's kevin. He gets out and unzips his jacket enough to reveal some of his muscular chest and color bone. He grabs his keys locks his door, then walks past our table. My eyes are glued to him. I simply cannot stop staring. He's tall around 6'5, he has dark chocolatey  brown eyes, perfect "V" shapped body, has firm abbs and biceps. who couldn't stare at that?

 He looks over at me, I quickly look down at my food and up at Eric. "what the hell is wrong with you?" "uh just thinking." "you where staring at that man hard." "uh no I was just thinking. anyway I'm not gonna be home until 4:30." "why?" "Im going to tutoring." "again? you've been going like everyday for the past month. your good at math why do you need help" "uh its just getting a bit difficult." "okay if you say so. " "well Im gonna go ahead to class. I need to talk to Mr. Harris." "okay now your looking really sketchy." "its about the exam tomorrow." "okay well see ya later." 

I grab my backpack and run into the building. I open the door to the building and as soon as i do i see Kate and Kierstyns half-naked bodies literally flop out of the janitors closet, before i could say anything they looked dead at me and ran back into the closet. "okay what the fuck, and I now know where they go when we loose them. i shake my head and walk into the classroom and sit in the seat in the front row, so i could get a better view. "Ella there's still 10 minutes until class starts, why are you here so early?" Kevin smiles and looks at me with confusion. "Uh I just wanted to review a few things before this lesson." "okay thats fine, I wouldn't mind if you came early everyday." I could feel my face getting warm I knew I blushed when he said that. I knew he see it too. Kevin walked up to where i was sitting, and sat next to me. "Do you need help with anything before we start? It doesn't have to be math related, you seem to be more distant in class is everything okay? you can tell me anything." "I just have a lot on my mind." "your free to tell me those things. if you like." "uh Im good." "okay but just know your free to come to me with anything." "okay thank you." The door opens and students begin to walk in. "we can talk after class" I nod then he gets up and goes to the front of the room. Everyone takes there seats, and Kevin starts the lesson. All I could do for the rest of the period is think about him. My eyes followed every move he made. I was paying attention in class, just not to the subject.