Chapter 1

Chapter 1
We're Not Friends

"Jeff!" Jack yelled down the hall as he ran after the smiling freak, "give me back my sweater!" Jeff only laughed as he ran only a few feet in front of the eyeless creature, "why do you want it back so badly? Is it because you're self-conscious?" Jeff taunted.

Jack only growled in frustration and lunged at the freak, only to find that they were too close to the edge of the stairs. "Ah shi-"

Jack and Jeff rolled down the stairs in groans and owes until they reached the bottom. Jeff held tight onto Jack's sweater and Jack, himself, landed flat on his face.

"You could've killed me!" Jeff yelled glaring straight into Jack's soul. "Well maybe that was my intention!" Jack yelled back. "All for a stupid sweater?!" Jack just looked at Jeff then smiled, "you can have the sweater if..." he stood and walked over to Jeff leaning over him, "if I have your yummy kidneys."

Jeff growled kicking Jack in his face, "like heck I am!" Jack groaned and held his face in his hands letting Jeff have a clear chance to run out alive. Unfortunately Slender had other plans. The tall creature grabbed onto Jeff with one of his tentacles. "What is it that you have to make such a fuse about now?" he asked.

Jack rubbed his face and barked, "this smiling trash bag stole my sweater!" "I did not!" Jeff argued. "Enough!" Slender growled, "I've had enough of you two fighting with each other so I'm going to make you each suffer, by assigning you two to be in the same room with each other!"

"Fine by me-wait, what?!" Jeff yelled looking at Slender. "That's right, for now on I'm making you two become friends maybe then it'll stop all the arguing." Jack and Jeff exchanged looks then looked back at the tall man.

"You both can go back to your rooms to retrieve  whatever you need for your new room" Slender said putting Jeff down then walked off without another word. Jack snatched his jacket back from Jeff when he saw that Slender was no longer in site.

"Like I'll ever be in the same room as you" Jack said coldly putting on his jacket about to walk off but was stopped by Jeff. "Don't walk away from me you grey raccoon, I'm not letting you off after almost killing me!" Jeff yelled.

"Grey raccoon....seriously? That's all you had?" Jack asked not amused by Jeff's weak insult. Jeff glared at Jack and threw a punch but was caught midway. Jack held onto Jeff's fist pulling him closer having them nose to nose and put his other hand on Jeff's waist. "If you wanted it rough you could've just asked~" Jack whispered in Jeff ear with a smirk.

"W-what does that have to do with a-anything?!" Jeff asked both confused and frustrated. Jack ignored Jeff and slid his hand under Jeff's white shirt creasing his warm stomach as his head rested on the other's shoulder.

Jack's warm breathing against Jeff's neck, sent shivers down his spine. Jeff struggled trying escaping Jack's grasp, but surrendered to his his touch.

"If I may give advise..." someone began, interrupting the two's 'moment', "..to not do that in a opened place of the mansion were everyone can see you."

Jeff could feel his face heat up from embarrassment as he looked at the alien like creature, Hoodie. "This is n-not what it looks like!"Jeff defended, kicking Jack away from him. Jack winced and growled looking at Jeff.

"Well to me it seems like you two are very close friends" Hoodie said; not able to see his expression for his mask hid his face.

"We're not friends!" Jack and Jeff yelled in unison. Hoodie stood quite for awhile then shrugged, "okay. Not my problem anyways, but Slender Man did order Masky and me to watch you two getting your things for your new room. Together."

The two groaned in response but did as ordered. When they retrieve there belongings and make it to there room they were left alone, surprised on how much bigger it was compared to their old one.

Jeff went straight to the bed in front of him-dropping his things on the way. "It's sooo nice~" Jeff said, his voice muffed by the blankets underneath his face.

Jack ignored Jeff and walked to the other bed putting his belongings on it.

"Hey Jack!" Jeff yelled sitting up, "how comfy is your bed?" "Why does it matter to you?"

Jeff walked over to Jack with a smile, "because, after what you did to me earlier..." he tilt his head and leaned in onto Jack gently touching his chest. "I want you to suffer for teasing me."

Jack bursted out laughing, "are you trying to be seductive? That was so weak! Not even Ben would buy that!" he held onto his stomach from laughing so hard.

Jeff glared at Jack and punched him in the arm, "shut up....!"

Jack rubbed his arm and continued to laugh than stopped hearing Jeff sniff. Jack raised up on eyebrow in confusion, "Jeff?"

He sniffed again looking down, "...yeah?" "Are you crying?" "No!" Jeff yelled walking away, "it's just...allergies..." he sniffed again. "It's dusty in here..." he pouted.

Jack slightly smiled and stopped Jeff in the middle of the room. "We'll just clean it then" he said ruffling Jeff's black hair. Jeff turned his head and looked up at him and nodded, "okay."

Jack stopped and smiled looking down at the smaller male, "when I say 'we' I mean you." He chuckled.

Jeff's eye twitch, "you're such a dick!" he yelled hitting Jack in the same spot as before.

A/N

LP: yes we finished!
A/F: yes!
F: on to the next one!
LP: *sighs* okay....thanks for the help guys!

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this first chapter of Splatter Red & Blue. My friends, A/F and F, helped me a lot on this and I really am glad 'cause without them I wouldn't have thought of rebooting this. If you really enjoyed this and want more than...

★Vote★

♥Comment♥

→Follow←

And Share(? I guess?)

LP: And have a spectacular!
A/F: Miraculous!
F: Wonderful
LP: Day everyone! And I'll see you all in the next chapter! :3

LP out!