Chapter 31 Twisted Teachings

Rosalie was shocked and ran into the forest trying to find Daniel. Marie walked with Alice to a small room. It had mirrors everywhere. Two chairs and one chair across sat in the room with a table in between. Alice led her to the chair across sitting her down gently. Alice walked to the other side with Draven who had just appeared inside the room. They looked through some pictures whispering on what to say. Marie started getting confused. She watched with curiosity. Finally they stopped and Alice looked at her. Draven held up a picture of the girl from last night. "Do you recognize her?" He asked and she stared. She thought of the name that had come to her last night.

"She was outside last night. Though her name came to me." Alice looked at Draven. "Rosalie?" She asked and Alice nodded.

"Do you remember anything about her?" Alice asked Marie and Marie shook her head. "She is a bad person. She killed you. She has been after you for years. You have wanted to kill her." Marie felt anger inside her though she didn't know how to express it. "You are angry. We shall teach you things that you have never thought possible." Marie nodded and Draven held up another picture. This one was of another girl though a year younger than Marie. "This is Adela. She has wanted to kill you also, but you spared her life. She has sided with Rosalie and is out to get you once more." Draven held up another picture of a girl with short blond hair. "This is Athina. She used to be your best friend. She has now sided with Rosalie and Adela and is out to get you." Draven held up one more. A boy with a pale face and pure white teeth. "This is Daniel. You used to love him. Now he is your enemy. You want him dead forever do you understand Marie?" Marie nodded understanding everything she would kill them one way or another.