Part 2: The Demons Inside

Hey peeps! I'm assuming we all love our edgy baby Hanzo XD. I mean, he's the first Asian guy I actually find attractive. (Idk I just like intimidating men with grey hair on the sides.)

Don't forget to vote and comment!  :*

In the dim, lazy blue ambience of his quarters, Hanzo sat upright on the mattress, his bare back just inches away from the headboard. Rivulets of glossy black hair cascaded down his broad, slumped shoulders, rolling forward to give the impression of cumbersome weight.
Apart from that, dark rings circled his bloodshot eyes, testifying to the terrors that he has encountered behind closed lids.

To sum it all up, he felt like a mess, and he was certain he looked like one too.

From his piercing amber eyes to his masculine, stocky build, Hanzo has always radiated a fierce sense of clarity that ensured his recognition as the proud heir to the Shimada clan. Throughout the years the man has become aware of his apathetic nature, and he always made sure his actions won't ever betray his renowned, almost noble, reputation. Sure he was considered one of the shorter guys on the team, but even the skilled Jesse McCree wouldn't take his chances fighting this squat but fierce Japanese warrior.

Everything went according his way, just how he liked it. And then one morning, you showed into the picture with Genji by your side. He paid no heed to you at first, and brushed you off as merely one of the many newbies lucky enough to be a part of Overwatch.

However, Hanzo failed to realize sooner that your accidental meeting with him was the nuisance responsible for his restiveness that night. What was so special about you anyway? You were just some klutz who lost her way around the base. Why did your attempt of feigning courage tug at his chest? Why all of a sudden did he want to replay the vulnerability dancing in your eyes over and over again?

Why did he suddenly want to remember your name?

In cold sweat, he shrugged the pounding on his bosom as some effect caused by stress: He has been getting involved in a lot of dangerous missions lately.

Yes, that was all there is to it--stress. Nothing a classic bottle of sake couldn't fix. 

The pungent smell of fermented rice filled his nostrils, and he probably drank three bottles that night. He'd rather succumb to the throes of a potential hangover than admit that you were plaguing his mind like a virus.

This is ridiculous, he thought. I've only met her today!

Turning the lights down, the marksman set aside his empty bottle of alcohol and plopped his head unto the soft fabric of his pillow. He relished the fresh scent of fabric softener that stuck on the cloth, and his naked arms unwittingly snaked themselves around the soft material. His fingers dug in, needing the comfort of...skin, and the smell of the softener reminded him of flowers. Hanzo began to wonder if your hair was of any semblance.

No. He grunted in a heated fit of anger. This is exactly what I should not be doing.

The inner turmoil boiling his blood only worsened once he grasped the consequences of having eavesdropped on the both of you and Genji the following day. Hanzo had never meant to stumble upon you two, after all, his only purpose was to sharpen his skills in the training area. The people would be busiest by this hour, so there wouldn't be anyone present in the vicinity- it was perfect for a solitary man such as himself.

With a bow in hand and an ample supply of arrows, the marksman continued to head to his destination when his steps suddenly came into a halt. His ears picked up a strange noise, one he didn't expect--in a place such as this no less.