dust off

Life is, has, will never be the same, can never be the same once your umbilical cord is severed.
From that day forward I, u, we will never n can never ever recycle time lost so we try our best to do the best we can or best our abilities allows us to.
I love my life to the point where I gladly accept death with an open heart. Yes, death, but it all depends on what stage in life death decides to approach me. I love someone more than myself and I am not ashamed or afraid to say it. That person is my everything, that person is 4,5 n 2 person in one yet that person actually represents 11 God blessed persons on this loving planet.
I sometimes question my purpose here, I know I am a sleeper awaiting activation but it seems that day just may never come, honestly I sometimes cry out n question why m here enduring all mother nature blows at me. I love you nature.
Darkness has become my friend, though we seldom have dialogue these days....

i have grown spiritually a lot since my last publishing's. all of the changes i am very much appreciative of. i have come to realize that i am not a human being seeking spiritual enlightenment but rather a spirit being  on a spiritual journey of which  human form happens to be apart of. thus going through human phases and experiences which in turn makes me feel humanly emotions.

i have no regrets with the human experiences i am having as i know this is a a stepping stone for my other form that my spirit will happen to be a host in the next part of my spiritual travels. i have come to realize that i have a brain like non other and that it is very special and dear to me. i am convinced that i am not of this realm as well. ever since being a child Ive done, said and witnessed things way beyond common civilians comprehension. i am ion the world but i am not of the world. i know that much and i know i have gained enlightenment to a very high degree...