Falling for the "Trap" (Hideyoshi x OC)

~~Prologue~~

"Minna, konnichiwa."

(Everyone, hello.)

I calmly said to the people in front of me. Hoping my Nihonggo was right.

"Watashi wa Hidari Arisa. Hajimemashita, douzo yuroshiku onegaishitemasu."

(I am Arisa Hidari. It's a pleasure to meet you, please treat me well.)

I am a transferee in Class 2-A, Fumizuki Academy. Me and my family moved here from the Philippines because my mother got a job here as a dentist. I won the scholarship for Fumizuki Academy by perfecting my almost all of my exams except Japanese History and Nihonggo. And so I was placed in Class-A.

They said the smartest people go to A-class, the next rank into B, then C, and so on and so forth. Class A have many high-tech facilities. It basically is a five-star hotel, having wall-sized plasma tvs and each one has his/her own laptop. Class F, having the not-so-smart people, look like an abandoned apartment. It has wooden coffee tables with no chairs but cushion pillows.

"Ok Arisa, you may sit beside Yuuko Kinoshita." Ms. Takahashi pointed to a a girl with shoulder-length brown hair and has black clips on the right side of her hair.

To keep the bangs off of her face. I thought.

"Hi Arisa, I'm Yuuko Kinoshita." She smiled at me. She looks familiar, maybe she's the person I bumbed into this morning.

"Hi..." I gave her a small smile.

"Ok class! Our lesson for today is...." Our teacher began to explain our lessons.

--Time Skip--

Ding, dong. Ding, dong.

The bell ringed, meaning it's time to go home.

"Class dismissed." Ms. Takahashi said.

I was packing up my things when somebody lightly tapped my shoulder.

"Hello Arisa. I'm Shouko Kinoshita, the class representative. Nice to meet you." A sultry or smooth voice called out to me.

I looked up and saw a beautiful blue-haired girl with white ribbons in her both sides of her hair.

She's so pretty! Like a hime!

I thought to myself.

"Hello, I'm glad to meet you hime-sama!" O____O Oh no, did I just blurted that out!? How embarrassing!

"I-I-I mean, Shouko-sama... ^////^"

"Oh it's ok. ^_^" She laughed lightly. Ahhh, so pretty!

"You don't have to say 'sama' you know. Shouko is just alright for me. ^_^"

"Ok, Shouko! Let's be great friends. ^_^ Well, I got to go. Bye!" I said and walked home. While walking, I spotted a girl just by my age and has the same uniform as mine. She has short light green hair.

Hmmmm. She's goes to our school, and I think I've seen her in class too.

I jogged to her direction and she seemed to have seen me. She waved at me and smiled.

"Hiya Arisa! I guess you don't know me yet. I'm Aiko Kudou, we're classmates." She beamed at me.

"Hi Aiko! I guess we're going home in the same direction. Care to chat?"

"Yeah, sure!" And there we walked home, talking about academics to boys. I found out that she has a very high score in P.E. and Health. And we're also neighbors in a subdivision.

I bid her good-bye and went inside my house. It's as much bigger than house I lived in the Philippines, for I don't have my own room there. And now with my own room, I plan to buy tons of posters, stickers, figurines, and some other stuff of my favorite animes. ^_^ Yes, I love anime. But I don't really call myself an 'otaku' because I have alot to learn. :)

I talked to my parents about what happened in school today while eating dinner. I finished my assignments and prepared to go to sleep. I said my prayers and let myself have a good night's rest.

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•

A/N

Hello everyone! Finally, my first story! ^________^

YATTA! -does a happy dance-

I hope you like it!

Please...

Vote

Comment

Follow me! ^_^ That will be a great feedback :)

See ya in the next chapter minna!

~Lyn