Chapter 14

The cage door opened slightly and one by one the trolls inside walked out of it.

Poppy stayed silent as I cautiously looked at the Bergen's daydreaming form, guarding them.

Fauna was the only one left inside the cage and I felt all of my energy drain when I saw the Bergen taking a glance at Fauna ' s figure and completely froze.

It took a couple of minutes when they both unfroze from their state. Fauna screamed when she was suddenlt lifted from the ground with the Bergen's big hands.

"Oh no, no, no.. where are the others?!" The snow haired Bergen asked, her body shaking in horror as she came out empty handed.

"No, no... Chef will kill me.." She says to herself. Tears slowly falling down of her eyes. She looked at Fauna and glared at her. She began to put her back in the cage when Suddenly, a huge gust of wind, blew her right in the face. 

I quickly glanced at where the sudden power was located and there I saw Guy Diamond, with his arms stretched in a powerful manner, drawing his powers out with a swift motion., His eyes in a silent rage.

"Put. Her. Down." He said, as he created another swirl of wind in his palms. The Bergen looked at him frightened.

"Please, I don't want to hurt you, it's just that.. Chef will kill me if she saw that you have escaped!" She replied, her arms shaking, as she pulled Fauna gently in her arms.

"That does not mean you have to kill us! We also have our lives too, you know!" He screamed, The Bergen looked at him with shame on her eyes. 

"I'm sorry.." She apologised,  setting Fauna down in the wooden table.

Poppy suddenly emerged down, her eyes understanding and kind.

"Excuse me, Miss." She said and looked at her with kind eyes.

The Bergen looked at her with tear filled eyes.

"I know that what we do is wrong, but if I do this. The Chef will kill me, and will prepare a very gruesome death for me." She said, shaking in fear.

Poppy smiled and flew towards her.

"Don't worry. I have a plan for you."

-----

We looked at her in a knowing smile.

Standing in front of us was the female Bergen, and she was dressed beautifully (all thanks to Chenille and her sister.)

Her snowy white hair was dyed with Biggie's power and was now a beautiful wave of rainbow colors slowly cascading on her shoulders to her arms. Her lips were much more redder and her eyelids where designed with a dark green sparkly eyeshadow. I smiled lightly.

She is much more beautiful now.

Poppy smiled and finished her hair with a small ice designed headband and her sandals were turned into glass slippers.

"There you go." Poppy said and smiled.

The Bergen looked at herself and shivered in embarrassment. 

"Do I look, okay?" She asks,  and looked at herself with cautious and sadness.

"Yes, of course! You are the most beautiful Bergen that I have ever met!" Satin replied, gawking at the beautiful Bergen in front of them.

"I don't think I can pull this off. The King is very beautiful and kind, what if he knows that all of this is fake? What if I can't help you and I would be revealed to be a fraud!" She says, and sits back on her bed.

"What if I dissapoint you, guys!" He said, and her face fell into a sad smile, as she took out one of the King's pictures and squeezed it in her hands.
"No, gurl. You can do this, we'll be here every step of the way!" Cooper said and smiled. Placing a hand on her big hands.

"Yeah, you're right."She replied and stood tall, the Trolls then celebrated and heaved a sweet sound of songs, expressing their happiness. I smiled lightly and placed my attention back at the scenery beyond the window.

I looked at it dreary as I saw the dead tree of the center of the town. Bad memories started to fill my head.

"Hey, why isn't he singing?" The Bergen asked, looking at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Do you think this is stupid? Why aren't you singing?" She began to cry now, feeling insecure.

Poppy rushed towards me and hauled me in a gripping position. 

"Branch, come on, sing!" Poppy forcefully commanded me.  I took her grip off of me and I then glared at her.

"Poppy, N-" but then she cut me off.

"BRANCH, JUST SI-"

"Poppy, you don't unders-"

"WHY WON'T YOU SING?!"

"POPPY, SHUT UP!" I screamed, ending Poppy's commanding tone. I looked at her as tears slowly ran down my cheeks.

"You want to know why I don't sing? My Grandmother died when I was young because I was singing and that gave away our place and that Chef of yours saw me, but my grandmother then pushed me away and took her instead." I said, and began panting. My cheeks were now filled with tears as I finished the story.

"And it happened right over there." I said and pointed at the dead tree on the center of the village.

"I'm sorry if I don't sing but singing for me is terrifying and it relives back old memories." I said to the female Bergen and she nodded back in shame.

"Are you happy now?"I asked Poppy, everything is silent.

Instead of answering me, she flew towards me and pulled me into a big hug. I stiffened in surprise.

"What are you doing??" I asked, slowly feeling her big breasts on my chest.

"I'm sorry." She replies and hugged harder. I smiled lightly and awkwardly patted her back.

"Uhm, yeah."

The other Trolls then flew towards us, including Fauna and rolled me into a big hug.

"Guys, can't. BREATH!" I said, and everyone then stopped and releases the hug.

"Now, that we got through that. Let's go and slay!" Satin said. A chuckle escaped Poppy's lips.

"Oh, by the way, My name is Bridget." The now rainbow haired Bergen said, as we slowly hid behind her hair.

"Nice to meet you, Bridget."

And so, a new friendship was formed.

-end of chapter 14-