1 / 1

bangtwice
taehyung x jungyeon
monster!au

bangtwicetaehyung x jungyeonmonster!au

- -

There are a lot of humans who deserves sympathy and love.

They deserve someone who will hold them in their moments of weakness. Someone who will console them, ran their fingers through their hair and whisper soothing words that will dry their tears away. They need someone who they could lean on to. They need someone who will look at them like they see the universe itself right through their very eyes.

Someone who would accept them even after seeing the worst in them.

Yes.

Humans need someone who will give them love, sympathy, and acceptance.

The three things that, once upon a time, he himself wanted.

But as he expected they were never given to him because to the eyes of the world, he never deserved them.

For he was never human.

He was something more sinister. He was something evil, a demon who deserve not an ounce of sympathy nor love.

He was a...

Monster.

For hundred years had he lost count of the blood he had spilled. He had lost count of the number of pleadings, the tears, the fears that were given to him by the people whom he had taken the right to feel those three things when he didn't have the right. He never spared one, not even the helpless child he killed back in Romania during the eighteenth century.

He was born with uncontrollable blood thrist.

An uncontrollable beast who struck fear and takes the lives of the innocent.

The worst kind of creature to ever lived.

And because of that, he had long given up of finding someone who will look at him with love, acceptance, and sympathy. Those three things belongs to those who deserve it. Those three belongs to the humankind, not to some monster that doesn't even know its origin, or what he was and why was he alive from the very beginning.

It doesn't belong to a nameless beast whom no one will ever love.

"Taehyung..."

He opened his eyes and was greeted by a smile full of compassion and something that he still couldn't fathom. A deep contented sigh left the man's lips, eyes fluttering close, as soft fingers tread its way through his golden locks. It was a foreign feeling. Something that he never ever felt despite living for hundreds and hundreds of years. For once he felt safe. He felt contented, he felt...

Happy.

An emotion that he know he shouldn't feel because he was trapped in the bed that was constructed inside the glass cage where he was kept. His arms and feet were rendered immobile as thick steel cuffs wrapped itself onto his pale skin. Half a dozen personnel in lab coat surrounded him, doting some things they had observed in their notes, and preparing to take a sample of his blood to continue their study of this beast who surrendered to them five years ago.