Chapter 16: We're back

~Time skip

"THEY'RE BACK!" I heard Hanji say as she rushed towards us and hugged me and Levi. "WTF Hanji?" I asked as her grip tightened around me. "Don't ever... AND I MEAN EVER. Leave for that long!" Hanji said. Levi was the first to pull out of the hug.

"Shitty 4 eyes, we can take care of each other" Levi said and walked away. Well. Practically dragged me away.

"What's wrong Levi?" I asked as we walked to his room. "Eh... Just that thanks to you I have a great idea for tomorrow's practice" he added a smirk at the end. "What is going on in that twisted mind of yours" i raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently people are after you and Eren. So we are gonna do hand to hand combat but in the case of an abduction" he said and tugged on my arm for me to hurry up. "So what does that have to do with me and running quicker?" I raised an eyebrow "i just want you to move quicker" he said as I did so.

We finally got to his room, an he pulled me into a tight hug. His chin rests on my head. "Finally somebody who isn't taller than me. Well at least the girl I love isn't taller than me" he says and his hands go down to my waist.

"Oh Levi you're ways of charming me are... Different." I giggle as I nuzzle my head in his chest. "Hey Akane?" Levi said as I looked up at him "Wh-"

I was cut off by a soft pair of lips pressed against mine. It was a soft passionate kiss.

We pull away our lungs gasping for air. "I love you" he says as he keeps our tight embrace. "I love you more" I say as I quickly peck his lips not letting him be able to say something back.

"I promise I will protect you" Levi said cupping my cheek.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~••~•~•

Short chapter cuz idk...

Well I'll be adding more chapters soon hopefully longer so yeah! I just felt like chapter.. I needed to!

~Kabeh