Sanskar's talk with Swara!! (44)

.............................................................

@Hospital...

When sanskar was sobbing hugging his dad.. doctor came out from swara's ward..

Seeing him both dad-son ran to him to ask him about swara...

Sanky- doc..how how's MY Swara.. ?? she is fine na.. nothing happened to her na??.. (still sobbing)

Rp- ji doc.. my daughter is fine na??..

Doc- see... we have done whatever we could?? now she is better than before.. she will even gain her consciousness after sometime..

Sanky- (happily) what!! my swara is fine..(folding hands n looking upward) thank god.. (sigh in relief) (again looking at doc) doc ... can ca.. can i see her.. (still stammering n looking at Rp for his permission also)

Listening to doc's word.. Rp is releived too as she is gonna be fine soon..but doc interrupted in between..

Doc- see mr sarna.. first listen to my words carefully.. her life is saved... (deep breath) she will even gain her consciousness in sometime.. but..

Sanky- (interrupt) but.. but what doc??

Doc- (somewhat irritated with his ques) mr sarna would u let me complete my words..

Sanky- y.. yeh.. yeah.. plz ..

Doc- huge blood loss has affeceted her brain.. we cant exactly say what would be her condition after gaining her senses.. we will get to know about that only after she gains her senses.. (ji bhot blood loss ki vajeh se unke dimag pe asar hua h.. we cant exactly say ki hosh me aane ke baad unki kya halat hogi.. v hume tabhi pata chalega..)

We have done some tests whose reports wil come till evening.. then only we would be able to tell u something,, untill then just hope for the best.. anything can happen!! (patting sanskar's shoulders)

Sanky- an.. anything...anything will happen means??.. nothing will happen to her.. i know that ..nothing will happen. (mummering this again n again he sat back on nearby bench hiding his face in his palms)

Rp- (to doc) doc ..i.. i didnt get anything.. now only u said that she will be in her senses in sometime.. then?? what does it mean ki anything will happen??...( kuch ho sakta h ka kya matlab h?? )

Doc- see.. any problem relating to brain can occur plz pray to god.. (patting his shoulder doc went)

After sometime nurse came...

Nurse- mr sarna.. we have shifted the patient to special ward.. now u can see the patient ..

Listening this.. sanskar immediately rushed towards ward's door..

After reaching at the door.. he remembered Rp's word of not meeting swara...

He closed his eyes.. n tear escaped from it..

He slowly saw back at Rp asking his permission to go to her..

Rp seeing his condition allowed him through his eyes..

Taking a posetive reply from his father he rushed inside..

Seeing the love of her life in such a condition, his heart ached..

( swara was lying on bed.. some wires from big machined are attched to her body... having mask on her face.. oxygen mask.. n bandage on her forehead n on arm... )

He closed his eyes tightly feeling her pain..

He slowly went towards her n sat beside her on nearby stool.. n started caressing her head.. n started speaking to her softly..