chapter 20

Aliyah.

"Hey you were 50 in a 25" the old police officer said. oh my god I am so sorry I said trying not to look guilty. "Uhm can i have your license please" he said taking of his sun glasses.

I took out my wallet and gave him my license. "Ill be right back" he said walking to his car.

I looked at my phone remembering that i had got a text from him like 25 minutes ago.

"Well your good to go ms.lady just watch for the signs he said smirking a little." okay thanks I said pulling off on my way home.

August.

Where the hell is she I said to myself walking away from the kitchen counter. I picked up the phone and started to text her.

I heard the door open and I walked around the hall just to see her looking worried a little.

Baby what's wrong I said walking up to her. "I choked her" she said sighing. You did what i said frowning my face.

"I choked her and I did it because I don't think It's your baby and plus she was talking crazy and she hit my first" she said rolling her eyes

Aliyah are you fucking blind she just had my baby I said with a deeper frown. "She had A baby but your baby its a difference and stop saying she just had your baby its like you wanted her to".

Well maybe I did I said taking the keys away from her and walking out.

Aliyah.

What?. Was he just saying this to get me upset or did he really mean it i said to myslef. August had been gone for 6 hours now. And i was starting to get worried.

I called him but it went straight to voicemail. I heard foot steps coming up stairs i peeked around the corner just to see a drunk august.

August what the fuck I said walking up to him. "Can you please move so I can go lay down" he said mean mugging me.

No august you can sleep on the chair because your drunk and I don't feel comfortable.

Alright y'all this is just because I wanted to update but sorry that it's so late