first day!!

'Woah!god i am late on my first day of college i hope the teacher will not throw me out of the class!!
I will be insulted on my first day itself'

WAIT!!!! First tell me guys yeh jo tum sab mera rambling sun rahe ho kya tumhe mera naam bhi pata hain?No, right?

Well hello dear friends myself Diya khanna,the daughter of my father,Mr anand khanna.i have a elder sister who is currently taking selfies with our mom and our pet dog shadow.

Uff!yeh ladki bhi na shadow ko bhi nahi choora.but still she is the sweetest sis of the world.

She is managing our company but she wants to build an empire of her own.

"Hey momo tum khare khare kya soch rahi ho?come let's take selfies na"

"No way i am already late and i will be thrown out of the uni if i arrive there more late"

____________________________________

I was waiting in the class for the other students to arrive.
It's weird that no one has arrive.i was 15 mins late and i thought i will be the late commer but now as i look around,i can only see empty desks and benches.

Suddenly i heard a commotion outside.i quickly walked out of the room to see what's happening.o

There was a boy who was looking as if he is straight out of any magazine cover.he look like a handsome model as he walk.

Seriously diya handsome??he was damn HOT! He was looking delicious.

Girls squealed as he pass them a flirty smile.i was staring at him until somebody tapped on my shoulder.

Turning i saw an beautiful girl in a baby pink off shoulder top and black pants with a brown wedge.she looked cute.she remind me of my friend Sima with whom i lost contact since i was transferred to another school.

"Hey what's up girl?why are you staring at me..Wait!Wait! Are you smitten by my beauty?she asked flaunting herself.

I just rolled my eyes.god such a attitude!

"Hey did you just rolled your eyes at me?"

When i didn't reply she was looking like a volcano ready to erupt.well she was looking cute.

"I was just checking if i know you or not.you look similar to my friend sima.it's just that"

"WAIT!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID? SIMA?AS IF SIMA SINGH?

She shouted on top of her voice.It was enough to earn all the attention of the students.they were looking as if we had grown to heads.

To avoid more embarrassment i quickly pulled her from there and took her to the nearby volleyball court.

"Are you out of your mind?could not you just shut your mouth?"

"Hey it's not my fault it's jus-"

"Ofcourse it's not your fault it's totally my fault that i even told you about my friend"

"Hey listen i-"

"No just shut up, just shut up and leave me alone"i cut her between.

"Hey sima what's up?are you planning to bunk classes on the first day itself?" a girl shouted at 'HER'

Wait a second the name sound familiar.

"You just do your work bitch.Don't poke your nose in my matter" SHE replied to that girl.
she was wearing a skimpy dress which was looking a nightwear more than a dress.Oh!!college slut!

"Excuse me i was just asking in a friendly manner okay!"

After that she walked out from there muttering some curse under her breath.

"Are you sima,sima singh?"i asked her directly without wasting my time....

"Yup its me and let me asked you something.are you Diya,diya khanna?"
___________________________________
And the first part is here! I know it is kinda short but i promise the next part will be long(pinky promise😜)

What do you think will happen next?