Chapter-2

I was sitting on the bed and thinking about my past,a dark past.
My life is a mess.

Just then 'He' came out from the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel hanging to his hips.his eyes met mine.

"Like what you see mrs. Singhania?"He gave me his infamous victory smirk.

I just rolled my eyes at him.What does he think of himself. After ruining my life he is relaxing in the shower. I think it's the right time to ask him.

"Will you tell me the truth now?"I asked and the reply was
"Just do your work and do not interfere in my bussiness"

"Your bussiness? It is me whose life has been spoiled. It's me who is suffering. It's me who has to make effort to make this Fake marriage successful. It's me and only me who is suffering from the beginning"

I just could not control my emotion before him and broke down.His eyes soften seeing me like this.

But WHY?he is the one who is responsible for this mess. He ruined everyone's life.He played with everyone's emotion.

He is a player.It's only because of him my family is broken.

"If you Don't want to see me like this then please tell me the truth"i joined my hands before him requesting him.he stood rooted to his place as if thinking whether to tell the truth or not.

"I am getting late"saying he just went out after wearing his clothes.

Why do you always do this? Angrily i clutched the bedsheet in my hand vigorously.

     Raghav's p.o.v

It kills my heart to see her like this,broken.

Her tears feels like a stab in my heart. My heart bleeds with her each drop of tear.

I want to hug her tight and soothe her but i.....

...CANT.

"Sir aman sir is here and he is asking for you"Reema,my assistant inform me about Aman,my best friend.

"Then send him in"

"No ,he said he wants you to meet him in the parking lot"

What?out of all the places he wants to meet me in the parking lot?

I reached the parking lot but Aman was nowhere to be seen.

Now, where is this idiot ?

Just then out of nowhere two hands came and hug me to death.i know whose hands are those.

"Hey bro what's up"

I too returned the hug. Oh! How much i missed him.

"I missed you so much bro"he said faking his tears like they do in tv serials

Oh!!DRAMEBAAZ!! i just rolled my eyes at him

"Aman stop this childish act of yours"

"Main itne dino ke baad aaya hu aur tu mojh se gale bhi nahi mil raha hain, kaisa dost hain re"he moved away from me.

"Hey i didn't mean tha-

"It's okay waise bhi shaadi me to bolaya hi nahi ,wo bolte hain na shaadi ke baad sab badal jaata hain" he touched his heart.

Dramebaaz,i just rolled my eyes at him.yeh kabhi nahi badal sakta.

"Anyway how is my dear sis-in-law?"

I stilled at his question. what should i reply him?

How is she?is she fine?

"She is fine and now stop all this let's go home "

"Ofcourse i am waiting to see the girl who have stolen The Indian's youngest and most handsome, successful Bachelor's heart"

Actually it was she who have stolen my heart,my body and my soul.its like she did some black magic on me.

"Okay now sit inside the car"and soon we were on our way to my home,my sweet home where she resides

I need to tell her about him.I quickly took my phone out and dialled her number.

A smiling picture of her in a royal blue and white lehenga appeared.
The sides of my lips immediately lifted.

A huge smile appeared on my face,i was smiling like an idiot and was so lost in the picture that i didn't saw the she was on the other end waiting for me to speak

"Are you gonna speak or i should end the call"

"No no,no need to get angry mrs singhania"i said smirking.

I can imagine smoke coming out of her ear like they show in the cartoons.

"It's final i am going to keep the phone down"

"Wait,okay sorry for teasing you.actually my friend Aman just came from london and i want you to arrange a lunch for him"

"We are in our way to home"

"I am not your servant to follow your orders.who are you to order me like this?"

"I am 110% sure that you already know the answer of your question. but still if you want to hear it from me the―"

"No fine i got it now tell me what do your friend would like to have in his lunch?"

I told her about his liking and all and cutted the call

____________________________________

Okay sweeties thats all for today!!😊

...And Yesss the second chapter is here.what do you feel about it?

Confused right??  Who was 'she' they were talking about and how the hell did she became Mrs singhania and what's the secret 'she' wants to know??  Well well you will get all of yours answers but for this
You have to read this book.

Till den Buh..byee 😘😘