The Concert

(Luke's POV)

'Kristy were here' I say smiling at her she rubs her eyes looking up at me. "Were here?" She asks me 'Your house' I say kissing her cheek "Oh." She says kissing me back and getting out of the car. She walks to her door and I pull out of her driveway and started driving home. My phone went off and I looked at it as I stopped at a stop light. I looked at the screen and see a text from Kristy, I texted her back quickly and she texted back too.

From Kristy: Can I stay @ ur place?

To Kristy: Ya, ill come get u

From Kristy: Thanks

To Kristy: No Prob

I turn around and head back to her house. As I pull into her driveway she comes running out the door with a bag and she was wiping her eyes. She opened the passenger side door and got in I pulled out of her driveway again and drive back to my place. I pull in the driveway and put the car in park the run over to her side opening her door and helping her out and we walked hand in hand up to the door I opened it pulling her in with me. 'Mom, Kristy's staying for a few weeks!' I scream making Kristy look at me confused. I pull her up to mine and Jai's bedroom and she sits on my bed once we get in there.

'You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor.' I say handing her an extra blanket she sets it on my bed and grabs her pj's and runs to the bathroom. She comes back 5 minutes later in a hot pj set a pair of navy blue short shorts and a long sleeve white shirt. She looks at me and smooths out her shirt and walked over to me and wrapping her arms around my neck. "Like it?" She asks as I wrap my arms around her waist and I raise an eyebrow and we hear an awkward cough and we both turn to see Jai in the door way.

"Um, hi" She says to Jai who just looks at her with wide eyes she runs a hand though her brown hair and walks away. 'Jai that's my girlfriends ass your staring at.' I snap at him he look back at me with a glare and runs jumping onto his bed. Kristy sits still on my bed on her phone I walk over to her and sit behind her setting my head on her shoulder and see that she's on Tumbler. She gets off of her phone and I groan as she moves onto my lap, she moves sliding her arms around my neck and I moan her name in her ear. "You like that?" She whispers in my ear and I bit my lip nodding to her. She moves rougher making me moan louder and Jai snaps his head to look at Kristy and I she stops and gives him a smile.

Jai goes back to his phone and she continues to tease me she stops and looks at me I take the chance to flip her over and start to kiss up behind her ear finding her sweet spot and she moans loud. Jai saps his head to look at us again and Kristy gasps when I set my hand on the inside of her thigh. "If you two are ganna do that tonight go some where else please, cause I don't wanna hear moans and groans all night long." Jai says I stop and glare at him he glares right back at me.

"Luke Im kinda tired could it wait till tomorrow, pwease." Kristy begs me I sigh in frustration and nod giving her a quick kiss. She looks at me and pats the spot next to her I lay down and pull her close to me she takes her phone out and takes a picture of us and puts it as my caller ID. 'I love you too' I say and kiss her side she looks at me strange and I get up going to change into some sweatpants. I come back and see Kristy all snuggled into my bed I walk over to her and kiss her forehead and then go onto the cold wood floor. She opens her eyes and smiles at me "Come lay with me?" She asks I stand up grabbing my pillow and blanket and she moves over letting me climb in.

I snuggle into her and she sits up placing her head on my chest and closing her eyes again. 'Night Kristy' I say kissing the top of her head she looks up at me and smiles "Night Luke" she says kissing me and pulls the blanket up a little more and grabs ahold of my hand. I look down at her and close my eyes letting sleep take over.

*Next Day* (Kristy's POV)

I wake up and look up to see Luke smiling at me I smile back and sit up kissing his cheek. "How'd you sleep?" He asked me sitting up on his elbows and kissing my once more 'Good and you?' I ask him he smiles and looks towards his lower region I giggle and he looks up at me "So how'd I sleep I don't know at all." He said and I giggled a little harder falling on my back and he looks at me and I sit up and look back at him. I get up and grab my clothes and run to the bathroom to get dressed after I was done I walked back to Luke to find him in boxers I look away from him and cough he turns to me and looks at me then walks over to me and rests his hands on my hips. 'Banana boxers huh.' I say snapping the waist band looking back at him.

"Only for you." He says with a wink 'Werido' I say and walk over to my bag putting my pj's in it and walk back over to Luke in the doorway, "I love you" He says and pulls me to him 'Go get dressed' I say and kiss him, he pulls away and runs to his dresser grabbing a pair of sweatpants and t-shirt. "Ready for tonight?" He asks me I look at him confused and nod not sure what her was talking about but eh. 'What for?' I ask ''One Direction concert'' He says and pulls me down to the kitchen to get some lunch cause it was already 2:30.

*Fast forward 3hours*

I was outside on the patio and just looking at my surroundings I feel two arms wrap around my waist and I turn my head to see Luke. 'Hey baby' I say and kiss him "Ready to go?'' He asks me and I nod he pulls me towards his car and opens the door. I climb in and get buckled while he shut the door He climbed in get buckled himself and started the car and turned around and drove down their driveway. As we got closer to the arena we could hear high pitched screams I look at Luke and he looks back at me smiling at the thought that I was scared out of my mind. "What's wrong babe?" He asked me a cheesy smile on his face 'Nothing' I say smacking his arm as he payed for the parking garage.

He found a spot and pulled into the spot, I got unbuckled why he turned off the car. I opened the door and got out walking over to his side and waited for him to get out. I finally got out and we started to walk towards the arena and the screams got louder and louder. I grab onto Luke's hand and as we got closer I held on to it tighter, we waited in line for about 2 hours and then got to the ticket taker and Luke handed him the tickets. "Please enjoy the concert" He said sounding board. Luke and I walked in and went off to find our spots. Another hour pasted and they came out on stage Luke pulled me up and towards the stage. 'Luke stop' I say pulling my hand away from him "You could act like your having fun" He said and I started jumping up and down then stopped 'Okay I had fun now lets go home' I say and one of them came off the stage and got mulled by girls.

"That's Zayn and the one with blond hair is Niall and the one with curls is Harry then the one with the striped shirt is Louis and the other one is Liam." Luke said to me as I think Zayn grabbed ahold of my hand pulling my up towards the stage some more. 'No let go I don't want to go up there' I protested but he continued pulling me up on to the stage. I was on stage with maybe over 200,000,000 million eyes looking at me, "What's your name cutie?" The one with curly hair asked me 'Why should I tell you pervert' I snap at him and everyone gasped, the one wearing a stripped shirt I think Louis was his name I don't know well he walked up to me. The curly one grabbed my hand and I yanked it away and go to walk off stage.

Someone grabbed my wrist and I was turned and see the blond haired boy he pulled me to him and kissed me the crowd awed and I pushed him away running off the stage and to Luke. I look at him and anger struck on his face 'I wanna go home' I say to him and pulled his hand out of the crowd and to the car I got in and so did he. He started the car and pulled out of the spot and started to drive back to his house 'Luke' I say softly and he didn't answer, 'Luke please answer me' I say and he looks at me and then looks back at the road. "Kristy I'm not mad at you." He says softly and sets his hand on my lap tapping his fingers along with the beat of the music.

We get back to his place and he parks turning off the car, I look over at him and kiss his cheek and he takes his hand back getting out of the car I get out of the car and run up behind him jumping on his back. "Well this is a picture moment." He says pulling out his phone I turn his head and kiss him why he took the picture. 'Picture perfect' I say kissing him once more. He walks in and goes up to Jai and his bedroom with me on his back I smile and set my head against his shoulder letting my eyes get heavy. I snuggle my face into his neck and take a breath in smelling his cologne and I smile letting sleep take over me for the night and with that I fell asleep on Luke's back.