CONCLUSION

In many ways, Hansel's arrival and Ms

In many ways, Hansel's arrival and Ms. Masood's absence were the missing pieces in this tale of three; an assurance that this trio would be as broken in childhood as they would be in adulthood. Drugs to each other's addiction. Their friendship so toxic that strangers got cancer when, too close.

Likely, in the years to come, they would grow up damaged beyond repair in their own different and unique ways.

Nina, not too dissimilar from her father, suffering from alcohol addiction and aggression problems; the only things she would have inherited from him.

Hansel, skinny like he always wanted - though in the most unhealthy way possible his meals composed out of diet pills and too much caffeine - his life catered to achieve validation from others.

But perhaps, most tragic of all would be Dolly. Dolly, who would likely follow in her mother's footsteps and kill herself as she tried too hard to feel something other than broken or alone. Unlike the others, for the fact she couldn't cure her grief with happy pills or a fatal diet.

.

I don't usually like writing a/n's as I've stated earlier but I'm so curious: who was your favourite character?

Whose story was your favourite (Nina/Dolly/Hansel)?

And please just share any other thoughts you had about this story. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this :)

P.S. For those of you who care I don't plan on releasing anything new for a while -- though I am working on new stuff -- however as usual I will continie to update my poetry collection  (every tuesday and friday).