Micheal Joseph Jackson

Michael Joseph Jackson

Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958 at Gary, Indiana and he died on June25, 2009 at Holmby Hilts Los Angeles CA.  He's mother’s name was Katherine (Scruse) Jackson and she was married to Joseph Jackson and they gave birth to nine children:Rebbie, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, LaToya, Marlon, Randy and his youngest sister Janet. In 1982 Michael realeast his first solo “Thriller” the album was sold over 50 million copies world wide has seven top 10 single the album and song “Billie Jean” made him the first artist had a number on pop single R&B single and R&B album charts.                                                                                                                                                                

In 1984 he won the best Grammy’s award for category of best video long form for “Making Michael Jackson”. In 1985 co-write and performs on “We are the world” to help raise money for African famine relief.                                                                                                                            

     August 1993, Jackson was accused of sexuality of molesting a 13-year-old and in 2004 he paid proximate $25 million   to settle the civil right suit by the 13-year-old who accused him of molesting and also, in 2005 he was declared not guilty. In  November 2006 he receive the diamond award at the world music in London and for the first time after the accusation he performed live.                          

On June 25,2009 Michael was rushed to and by an ambulance to Los Angeles hospital right after he was going into a cardiac arrest and later, he was pronounced "dead" right after a month the Los Angeles county officer rules that Jackson's death was a homicide  death by an"acute Propofol Intoxication".                                                                                                                                       

Micheal Jackson's was buried at the "Forest Lawn Cemetery" In Glendale California.