Chapter 2, where's lisa?

Hope's P.O.V

Lisa just left..... well idk I think she's a vampire. I walked to where Lena was. She was sitting with a group of her friends but she saved a seat for me.

"Hey Hope do you know where Lisa went?" Lena asked. "No I don't" I said. Now I'm confused so maybe Lisa is a vampire but Lena doesn't know. Or maybe they both are? Idk I'm heads spinning.

So it looks like I have all my classes with Lena and mostly with Lisa. She doesn't have PE she needs help in math so she switched classes.

"Hey Hope I'm kinda worried about Lisa" Lena said at the end of our last class.

"Well maybe she didn't feel good so she went home" I said and hugged her to comfort her. "Yeah maybe but it's not like her to leave without telling me" She said.

My house

"Hey Freya could u help me do a locater spell?" I yelled. I started to walk to her room bc I think she's in there.

"Why Hope?" She asked.

"Because my friend went missing today and I think she's a vampire" I said.

"What's the last name? So we can ask your dad to see if that last name rings a bell" she said.

"I'm going to invite her twin sister over to hang out" I said

I called Lena and she said we live pretty close to each other so she will be over in 15.

15 mins later

"Hey Lena long time no see" I said. "Yeah lol" she said kinda laughing.

"Well come on in" I said and she walked right in. So no she isn't a vampire because my dad didn't invite her in.

My dad comes from the backyard and I guess he heard Lena coming in so he was running pretty fast, he also had his fangs out and his eyes were red.

"Hey dad!, this is my new friend Lena" I yelled hopefully Lena didn't see any of that. "Ohhh welcome to our house Lena" he said in excitement!

Something about the expression on his face scared me. Idk what it is but after Lena leaves I will ask him.

So when my dad  came in I guess everyone got freaked out and everyone went downstairs. So my mom, Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya came down.

"Sooo Lena 😂 this is my big family" I said pointed to everyone. Everyone said hey and went back to what they were doing lol.

"Dang hope your family is like a pack" she said. When she said that, she sent chills down my back idk I just don't like that word.... pack.

"So what do u wanna do? Watch a movie or go swimming or whatever u want idrc" I said. I looked at her and it looked like she was thinking so I just waited. "Swimming! But I didn't bring a swim suit" she said.

"You can use one of mine" I said. I walked her upstairs and showed her where my swim suits were and I left so she can change.

When she came down she looked so pretty omg😍. Oh no am I following for her? I mean my parents don't care. She's sooo pretty, but now I have to change.

I walked downstairs and I felt someone staring at me I knew it was Lena. I mean damn I'm cute asf tbh jkjk.

We walked to the pool and she jumped right in, i didn't wanna get in so I just got a towel and sat on it.  I don't really like getting wet it's not my think.

Mhm hey dumb dumb, if u wanna find your gf Lisa u need to get something from Lena-Freya 
Omg how did u get into my head ? But what do u need?
Her necklace -Freya
Your kidding right? I don't know how to do that? I would have to kiss her or something like that .
Hope I can feel like you like Lena so just do whatever. You need to get that necklace peace out ✌🏼- Freya

I really hate how she can do that😑. It's annoying asf. But she's family and I love her. Okay I got up ad started to get into the pool and swim to Lena.

I was right behind her and scared the crap out of her. "Really Hope?!?😑" she splashed water at me. "Sorry Lena" I winked at her. She started to blush.

I got out of the water and jumped in the deeper part of the pool and I acted like I couldn't swim. So a few seconds of me still in the water Lena started to freak out.

Lena P.O.V.

Hope just jumped in the deeper part of the pool an hasn't gotten up yet I'm scared she drowning. I swim to where she is and grab her and pull her out of the water.

She isn't moving and i looked to my side and see her dad. He was focusing on her really hard, it's kinda creepy but it's whatever I think I'm losing her.

I started to do CPR and I was on the chest compression and now it's time for the mouth to mouth. It's kinda weird but I do like hope. So I started to do mouth to mouth until someone grabbed my neck.

I couldn't move up to see who it was. When that person finally let go it was Hope. "Omg Hope you tricked me" I said kinda mad.

"Sorry I idk" she said I looked at her cute blue greenish eyes I got lost into them.

"If u wanted to kiss me just tell me" I winked at her and she blushed.

Hope P.O.V

Lena left and I'm going to try and find my dad. I searched around the house and couldn't find him. "Mom" I yelled. She ran to me "yes sweetie?" She said very kindly.

"Where's dad" I said. "He's in the back, I think he's in a bad mood so watch out" she said and I left.

"DAD" I yelled. He ran out of where he was, he looks sad. "What?" He said kinda nervous.

"What's wrong? U look scared and Klaus mikaelson doesn't get scared very easily. He looked away and looked back at me..... "I took your friend Lisa" he said.

"WHAT? Why?" I said. I was sooo mad, I was sooo mad that I killed my dad. Don't worry he will be up in a few minutes.

I ran to where he was before he talked to me and I found Lisa. She doesn't look hurt but she looks scared. I untied her and walked her out the back.

Why did Klaus do that? Well w.e
I hoped you like the chapter. Not edited