V

E V E R  S I N C E  N E W Y O R K

  It's been an entire week and I still haven't been spoken to by Noelle Jameson. It's correct to say that I've made a mistake, and she could possibly hate me. But I wasn't about to let a girl such as her slip away from me.

  So I took a taxi across town, to her mansion of a home. I needed to see her. But the first thing blocking my entrance was a tall white gate. I couldn't recall ever seeing it the last time I was over here.

  I then notice a little box, with a red button. I press the button, "Brent Jameson, who is this?"

"It's Harry Styles, could I come and speak to your daughter?" I crossed my fingers, hoping he'd say yes. "I haven't seen her for a while."

  "Sure Harry, come on in," the gate suddenly opens and I rush towards the front door only to have him open it for me, "Whoa, settle down there champ."

  "Sorry, I just need to talk to her.."

  I slipped past her father and up the circular stairs. Suddenly I bump into a girl with blonde hair, It was Alexa.. Noelle's younger sister. "Holly fuck, life just keeps getting better," she squeals, "You just keep appearing at my house. Do you really love me that much?"

I force a smile, "I'm here to see Noelle."

  "Uh.. you are?" she makes a revolting expression, "How the hell did you meet my sister? Are you two like, dating?"

  "No.." I attempt to walk away from her, down to Noelle's room at the end of the hallway, "But I do like her."

  "She never told me, I'm surprised," she pierced her pink glossy lips together, playing with the ends of her hair and still following me, "You are too cute Harry. And I know you here this from like every fucking person, but I'm  your  biggest fan."

  I force a smile, approaching the door, "Why thank you."

  "Oh you are very welcome," she takes a step in front of me and grins, "If you ever want to hangout with me, I'm here."

  I eye her head to toe. She was of course hot.. but she was only eighteen. Not that the age is too young for me. But I just didn't feel comfortable with the thought of it all.

  "Yeah, well talk to you later doll," and I quickly open the door and doge inside.

  "Wait, I want to come I—" it was too late, my asshole self shut the door in her face and let out a deep sigh. I search the room for any sign of Noelle. She could've been in the bathroom, but I wasn't positive. So I walk around and look at old photos of her, admiring her beauty.

Above her bed was a tall white canopy, with little sequins attached to it. She had amazing style in my opinion. "Noelle, if you are in there I came to apologize. Please come out."

No response. Just bitter silence. I open her balcony door and step outside, letting the cold New York breeze hit my face. I never wanted to leave. And it was a matter of time before I did have to travel to a different city.

"Harry," I turn around, and standing with her hair in a messy bun was Noelle. She was wearing overalls with a white shirt underneath, "Why are you here?"

"Oh.. I came to apologize."

"Apologize for what?" she raises her eyebrow.

"I was rushing into things, I think we should get to know each other a little bit more first," I leered, "Please forgive me. I got a little excited."

"I'm not mad at you.. I've just been really busy lately, and my teacher who watched us sing recommended me to some guy. I've been going there to sing," she seemed so happy. "I'm actually becoming something Harry."