Prologue

She was heading to her bus stop for school in the morning. When she arrived, she found a necklace that had some kind of crystal. (her realms realm crystal) The bus came, so she put the necklace on.

During the school day, she had a normal day

During the school day, she had a normal day. FSA (Florida Standards Assessment) was finished and Alyssa had her orchestra concert soon. As the students were released, she felt a strange energy.

(Back in Time a Bit)

Since in her realm there was a show called Lego Ninjago, she became obsessed and slowly joined the fandom. John, her little brother, had put Netflix on one day and he happened to have put Ninjago on.

Alyssa and her little sister Faythe, had wandered from their room and started watching it as well. But, when Alyssa began to watch the first couple of episodes, she had known two facts and she never watched Ninjago before.

She had known about Lloyd being the Green Ninja, and Nya being the Samurai. Though at the time, she was into Minecraft. She watched YouTube 24/7, Aphmau, Sky does Minecraft, Stacyplays, Graser10, Kiingtong, Shubble, Mithzan, YourPalRoss, RedVacktor, etc.

When they finished season three of Ninjago, they thought that was it. But Faythe said a friend of hers watched six seasons. Checking YouTube, they managed to continue Ninjago.

Alyssa finished watching what was out for Ninjago to start reading fanfictions on Wattpad. This kept her in the fandom for quite some time. But soon enough, she couldn't find any good grammar stories.

That is when she found an app called Amino. Sami had shown and spoken about it during their gym class. Sami loved the art style of Splatoon and she loves squishies.

Alyssa stayed in the fandom of Ninjago long enough to learn and watch the newest season of Ninjago.

(Back to Present Time)

Coming off the school bus, she walks home. Reaching the stairs to the apartment door, she walks towards the pond to watch the sunset.

Alyssa admired the colors until she saw her necklace crystal glowing. Alyssa had always had three wishes that she'd make as she fell asleep. The first was to go to Ninjago and meet the Ninja. The second was to have elemental powers and be able to do Spinjitzu and Airjitzu. Her final wish is to be with Lloyd.

As the crystal gleamed, Alyssa was tumbling in the portal. Her backpack had changed into a side bag, and she lands on three guys.