Chapter One: Where Did You Say?

Alyssa is tossed out of the portal and she lands on three boys. One had auburn hair and electric blue eyes, one had snow blonde hair with ice blue eyes, and the last one had raven black hair with chocolate brown eyes.

She looked at them as she gets up. When she is up, her phone buzzes. Checking, the buzz was a notification from Amino. Alyssa was about to check it until the black hair boy waved his hand in front of her.

"Hey are you even listening to me?" Black hair boy asked. "She probably doesn't care about you Cole." Auburn hair boy said. "Jay, shut up. All we need to know is how she got here." Cole says.

"Perhaps we can allow her to tell in her own pace." Icy blue boy reasons. "Uh, I can hear you guys. You know that, right?" Alyssa points out. "Yeah, um so why are you here?" Jay asks.

Alyssa looked at the boys then guessed. "I don't happen to be in Ninjago, right Zane?" She asks. Zane, Jay, and Cole were confused on how she knew Zane's name.

"Yes, you are in Ninjago. But how did you know my name when it wasn't mentioned?" Zane asks. Alyssa decided to try and lie. "Lucky guess? And to answer your ques....." She is cut off as the four hear Sensei Wu and another voice.

"Quick, hide!" Jay whisper-yells. They scatter and Alyssa finds herself in Sensei's room. She spots a dark corner and runs to it as the door started to open. The door is open revealing Wu.

Wu looks around his room, expecting someone in there. When he doesn't see her, Alyssa sighs. That was her mistake. Sensei is meditating and notices her presence.

"Come out child, I would like to ask you something." Wu says. Alyssa comes out and sits on the floor across from Sensei. "Now, where have you come from? I can take you back home if you let me." He says.

"I was brought here by a portal. It came from nowhere and I tumbled through it. Then I came landing on Cole, Jay, and Zane. And that's what lead to now." Alyssa explains.

Sensei then sends her to find the three guys and they went to sleep. But Alyssa fell asleep hearing the training course being used.