35

"Let's get this over with" I sighed.

Jordan looked me up and down.

"Take off your clothes then" he ordered. "I'd rather keep them on". "Your boyfriend can be brought right back here and i'l carry on cutting his skin if you don't do what I say". Jordan clenched his fists.

"What are you gonna do? Hit me?" I asked glancing at his fists. "If you carry on, yes, I just might hit you" He tilted his head psychotically.

My skin crawled.

"You disgust me Jordan". He stepped towards me. "Take off your clothes" he whispered.

I swallowed hard and untied my hair.

"You know actually, I changed my mind. It's you I want, not Justin" I smiled seductively. "You just said I disgust you?". "You don't disgust me, you make me feel like dirty, but I want to share your dirtiness with you. I want to be close to you" I stepped closer to Jordan and pressed my body onto his.

"I like this you. You're so much better with me then you are with Justin" He grinned.

I crouched down and stroked his legs sneakily taking the pen knife from his pocket.

I stood up and and kissed his cheek.

"Everything I do from now is for Justin" I laughed. "Show me how much you hate him". "Oh I will" I smiled.

I flipped open the pen knife behind my back and separated our bodies.

I thrusted my hand forwards quickly without loosing eye contact with Jordan. His jaw dropped and he clutched his stomach.

"You stabbed me?" he said confused.

The pain hadn't hit him yet. He dropped to his knees and his breathing slowed down.

"You bitch! You stabbed me!" He yelled. "Don't you ever touch Justin again, or come anywhere near me. I'm a stronger person now and I can fight you. I hope you die" I spat.

Jordan tried to yell but he couldn't. His eyes began filling with water and his body hit the ground hard.

"Goodbye Jordan" I turned to walk away before I stopped myself and pulled the knife from his stomach, wiped it and threw it on the ground. I took the vinegar from where Justin was tied up and poured the full bottle on his wound.

He winced in pain.

I had to go. I threw open the door and ran through the corridors. I found the stairs and forced my weak legs to move. I wasn't stopping for anyone.

"Keep running" I whispered to myself.

Doors! I've never been so happy to get out of somewhere in my whole life.

I rattled them but they was locked.

"I have not come this far to give up now!" I said to myself.

I need something to smash them with. I looked around, there was nothing anywhere. A chair. I need a chair. I barged into the first old classroom I saw and took hold of a chair before hitting the doors full force with it. I heard a crack.

"Yes! Come on!" I murmured.

I hit the door several other times but the glass didn't break.

"I'll find you girl! Don't hide from me!" I heard Esteban from down the corridor.

I hit the door faster. It wouldn't break.

"Please!" I begged.

I ran back into the classroom and scanned it for something to break the class with.

"I'm coming!" I heard Esteban again.

In a moment of confusion and panic I knelt down and put my hands together.

"I have never asked for anything, please help me".

I opened my eyes and my gaze fell on a fire extinguisher.

"Thankyou" I stared at the ceiling.

After 3 more hits on the door with the fire extinguisher, the glass broke and the doors shattered. I jumped through the frames and ran into the warm air of Mexico.

"Shit! Where do I go?" I panicked and looked left and right.

There was no sign of a person anywhere.

I heard Esteban again and in a second, I chose to go right.

I ran and ran and ran until I saw a police man.

"Sir, I need your help". "Si señorita". I climbed into his car and we drove away. I was finally safe.