Chapter Eight

~Y/n's POV~

I woke up with a pretty bad headache. I opened my eyes and noticed that I wasn't at the hospital anymore. I sat up and looked around, I was in Sans' room on his bed. I groan quietly as the headache got worse. I then heard somebody's footsteps outside the door. I quickly laid back in bed and pretended to still be sleeping. I heard the door open and somebody come next to the bed, I had a feeling it was Sans based on how quiet the person was. I felt him move a strand of hair that had fallen on my face away, he then put his hand on my cheek. I silently hoped that I wasn't blushing. I heard him sigh and bend down so he was on the same level as my face. I could feel him staring at me. "You have no idea what you do to me, Y/n." He muttered, I was still able to hear though. I felt my face heat up much to my dismay, I just hope it was dark enough to where he couldn't see it. "I wish I had to courage to tell you." He said quietly. I then felt him kiss my forehead and walk out of the room. Once the door shut I instantly sat up and pressed a hand to my chest. My heart was beating like crazy, I was also sweating like no tomorrow. I decided to finally get up, once I stood up and took a step I collapsed face first with a loud thud. Hello to you too floor. The door instantly shot open to reveal a concerned Sans. "Y/n! Are you ok?" He asked while getting down next to me and helping me up. I held onto his shoulder to keep myself from falling. "Y-Yeah." I said hoarsely, my throat was really dry. "Can I have some water?" I asked. "Of course, just wait on the bed." He said while helping me sit on the bed again. He went out of the room and I took some deep breaths, I felt completely drained. Sans soon came back with a glass of water which I happily chugged. Once it was gone I continued to take in deep breaths. Sans sat down next to me, and we were silent for a little. "Is Frisk ok?" I asked. "She's feeling better, you did an amazing job mimicking her soul." He answered. I smiled at the compliment, and of course blushed. "How long was I out?" I questioned. "3 days." He replied. "WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "Heh, yeah. You were bone tired." He joked. I couldn't help but snicker at the horrible pun. "Do you want anything else?" He asked. "Some food." I answered almost immediately. "Got it." He said while teleporting away. He's so sweet. As soon as he disappeared he reappeared with a plate of spaghetti and a fork. "Thanks." I said while grabbing the plate and fork, I ate the entire thing in 2 minutes flat. I was starving. "That was impressive." Sans admired. I laughed and he grabbed the empty plate and messy fork while teleporting back downstairs. I sighed, if only he knew what he did to me. If what he muttered to me was in the way I think he meant it, then I think I might explode. I need to find out if he did mean it in that way, I think I know exactly how. Sans suddenly teleported into the room again. "Need anything else?" He asked sweetly. I was tempted to say 'you' but I didn't. "Something to do cause I'm bored." I answered. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Sans teleported away to answer it, I was curious to see who was here. I suddenly heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs and toward the room. "Hey!" I heard Sans exclaim irritatingly. Suddenly the door opened to reveal none other than my mother. I was shocked to see her, and terrified. "How DARE you run away from home!" She yelled while stomping over to me. "I can do what I want! I'm an adult!" I yelled back while standing up. She had her fists clenched and her expression alone was enough to scare a grown man. "You are coming home RIGHT NOW!" She yelled while grabbing my hand, I tried to pry it away but it was no use. Then I got an idea. I mustered the little magical energy I had left and summoned a gigantic spider. My mom screamed in fear and let go of my wrist. "LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" I screamed at her. "Y/n?! Is this your doing?!" She asked full of fear. "YES! NOW GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE FOR TRESPASSING! ALSO, NEVER COME TO SEE ME AGAIN!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, rage burned through my body. I have never felt so angry. She bolted out the door, out of the house, into her car, and she drove away. I got rid of the giant spider and rushed downstairs to check on Sans. Once I got down there I saw Sans on the ground, cursing under his breath. "Sans! Are you ok?!" I exclaimed while getting down next to me. "She punched me... She FREAKING punched me!" He yelled. "She's gone now, and she won't be coming back for a very long time." I reassured. "Will you be ok?" I asked him. "I'll be fine, how about y-" Sans stopped what he was saying when he looked up at you, his face changed to one of confusion. "Sans?" I questioned. "Your eyes are f/c and s/f/c." He informed me. "W-What?" I said while summoning a mirror, sure enough they were a glittering f/c with s/f/c pupils. "That's new." I said. After a few moments of just looking at them they started to go back to my normal e/c eyes. Once they were completely normal I got rid of the mirror. "Now what?" I asked him, I only just realized he had sat up and was watching my eyes turn color. "Grillby's?" He suggested. I smiled. "Sure!" I agreed.