Comfortable

When we get upstairs and into the he kitchen, there are already boys in there. I'm thinking most of the girls are still sleeping as I'm the only one awake other than Emily. I go and sit by her cuddling into her side finally feeling like I can relax.

I look up and smile at her while she watches the boys around us quietly, observing everything that they are doing with watchful eyes while playing with my hair.

I close my eyes and sigh, realizing that I might actually be safe now. I sigh and look over to North, he's glaring at a blond boy I found out was Norths brother, Luke.  Luke looks over and smiles at me with a friendly look in his eyes. Not the perverted kind of friendly some guys have while I was with... well just friendly. I raise an eyebrow and his smile turns into a smirk, which in turn causes me to smirk.

"Boys." Yawns a tall man coming into the room. His long dark hair and glasses catches my attention before the fact that he's shirtless does. I feel both of my eyebrows raise and a blush crawl up my neck as my eyes follow his Adonis belt to his jeans... jeans that are not at all zipped up. I let my eyes zip back up to his at the same time that Emily shifts in her seat, no longer relaxed.

My eyes shoot to North and see him watching the new man carefully. It's then that I tense, if North isn't completely comfortable with this guy then why Is he here?

"Axel get a shirt on." Luke chuckles. I look back to... Adonis- Axel and see him staring at me and Emily. Emily's arm tenses around my shoulders and I don't even have to turn around to know that she's giving him her coldest glare. Her glare that says to walk away and slowly or she'll be sure to behead you. I've gotten that glare quite a few times and speaking from experience, you do what the glare tells you too. I'm surprised that he hasn't backed out of the room already.

I watch as a smirk slowly creeps its way onto his face and he turns back to Luke. "You have a deal as long as you make me some of those crepes from the diner.

Luke nods and tells him it's a deal. I feel my eyebrows raise again and shake my head a North who is rolling his eyes. He winks at me and starts walking towards my sitting form. I know that Em is still probably staring at the space that the Axel guy left from but I can't take my eyes from North. The way that I can see the muscles on his stomach through his shirt. The way that he sways slightly when he walks and the fact that I only see a hint of the little boy I used to sleep with while our fathers were drinking.

"Ma'am, would you mind if me and Sang took a walk?" I sit up and hold out my hand to him waiting to be pulled all the way up. Emily is staring at me with a soft smile when I turn around ready to beg.

"You lay a hand on her and I will personally castrate you and the rest of your family... then feed your balls to you in a salad." She adds as an afterthought. I blush and giggle when he pales.

"Of course ma'am ." He answers quietly. I smile and rest my head against his arm.

He smirks down at me and nudges me toward the door that the Axel guy left out of.

"Come on Sang baby." He mumbles. I tilt my head up to him and smirk walking faster to beat him out of the room. I hear a low chuckle and giggle loudly for the first time in what feels like years.

When I'm walking out of the door I bump into a hard wall with tattoos and a Russian accent. This Russian tattooed wall grabs my hips and holds me so that I don't take a dive for the floor.

"Sorry Malen'kiy voin." I feel my eyes widen at the nickname. Then a blush and a shy smile follow. He called me his little warrior. From what little Russian I picked up from my keeper I could pick through little bits of Russian.

"Raven hands off." Norths growls from behind me. Ravens hands grip my hips squeezing before letting me go.

"You two know each other?" The Russian accent leaves goosebumps on my skin and makes my skin crawl. I feel bad for feeling this way about one of the men who helped me but it reminds me of... I wrinkle my nose and smile up at Raven before stepping back to North.

Raven smiles softly at me when I finally take a good look at his face. His face is broad and he had piercings in his lip and two through his ear and kind big brown eyes. I felt the sickness from the Russian accent fade when I looked into his eyes and realized I felt just as safe with him as I did with North.

"Yeah we know each other." North answers. Ravens eyes darken when they land on North.

"Not like that." I tell him quickly in broken Russian. "We knew each other when young." I stutter out freezing every few words to make sure it's the right word.

"Ah you know Russian malen'kiy voin?" I feel myself blush again as I smile nodding.

"Ok ok enough of that." North grumbles good natured and nudges me along. I smile and wave at Raven as I pass him and feel his stare on my back as I walk away.

---------------------------------

Hey guys!!! I am so very sorry that I haven't updated in like well forever. I don't have a lot of excuses but the day I was going to update originally, my dog was hit by a car. I have lost a dog (cubby) before to him being sick and old which was still really hard but we could at least prepare for it. But it took a lot out of me when Max died because of how it happened and the fact that the person had to get out of their car to move him and the piece of the fender that was taken off out of the road. And still didn't call us after taking off his collar and taking it for himself.
Anyways I don't have a lot of excuses as to why this took so long and I really feel bad about not updating but a lot has been going on right now.

Again I'm sooooo sorry!! And I hope that you guys can forgive me❤️❤️ hope this chapter was ok!