°Phone Wallpapers°

JAVI: The lockscreen is him as a kid when he played baseball. Javi's main screen is of a baseball on the dirt with a baseball quote. Or maybe even a rad-azz slogan.

KATE: No doubt about it her main screen is her and her fluffy pomeranian puppy. She's cuddling it and it's licking her face with love. (The puppy has black hearts on it's cheeks.)

CLEMENTINE: Clem's lock screen is her holding AJ. The main screen is a duet selfie montage of her with Luke, Kenny, Nick, Rebecca, Alvin, ETC. She edited the pictures from Instagram Collage.

MARI: Both of her phone screens have dream catchers with butterflies surrounding them. Lockscreen is violets and purples. Main screen is a rainbow color.

ELEANOR: There's a red Cross as her wallpaper. She changes her wallpaper once a month. Her replacement is her bunny John.

GABE: Mariana as a newborn baby is his wallpaper for a memory after her death. It calms him down knowing that she's in a better place that the hell they're living in.

TRIPP: He used a screen shot as his wallpaper from the group chat. Because he uses it as an advantage to piss his friends off. (That story I'm also sit writing is called: TWDG s3 Chat Room 😂.)

DAVID: Just a picture of him when he was in the army. Noting else really.

AVA: Her in college when she was taking wrestling every day. She hasn't changed it at all.