Chapter 2

Hey whats up its Terushima leave a message after the beep thanks see ya. Oikawa sighed this was just like him he answers when its Shouyou all the time but if it's him he doesn't answer. then the phone rang it was Terushima wow that luck tho you would think this was a fanfic or something. Hello, its Terushima whos this? Hey, Teru I need you to get to go home like now.oh, Oikawa were you locked out again ask Shou to let you in. Cant we got in a fight so we are not exactly talking so to say anyways no I'm not locked out I need you to go and talk to Shou and make sure he's ok, please. Em hm uh......Yeah, I have the time I'll get there as soon as possible id say I'll be there in about twenty minutes so are you not coming home tonight or something? No I wanted to get home but I forgot that the team had a sleepover tonight and now Shous team are having a sleepover they decided to stay at ours so ya'know but I can get home tomorrow I was talking to the guys from Tokyo and they'll be here around nine in the morning so you stay with him and we can all go surprise him at school it'll be funny to see his reaction to seeing them he hasn't seen them since last month.

By now all of Oikawas team were staring at him like he was speaking a different language they never see Oikawa talk to people so easily that often the most was with the other third years but most of the time that's just about volleyball. He doesn't open up that much if they were, to be honest, he didn't  talk about himself that much all he did talk about with them was volleyball. Surprise surprise right. But it is weird cause the team is like a second family to the rest of the team and sometimes they feel like Oikawa doesn't tell them anything. 

Okay. yeah. Tell Satori for me when you get home could you yeah thanks well yeah, of course, he'll take Tsutomu with him I mean he doesn't go anywhere without him ya'know he is one of the youngest in the pack. Yeah yeah. Ok yeah. Tell him to take Eita and Shirabu too Yep oh and tell them they have to go to practice tho and that I said so. kk Ill see ya tomorrow bye bye yeah bye. Oh, wait tell the guys from Date Tech to when they get home they'll be a bit late home today. No, I cant ring them I broke my phone. No, I Didn't throw it at a wall again I'm not lying. fine then bye dickhead.

*With Suga and the team*

Right so when we get to there you all gotta be nice and if your not I'll kill you got that? Yama I think you're going a little overboard there your even scaring the Alphas dude. Tsukki he is definitely not going overboard if anyone hurts Shou Ill help him kill them. God Kou your both overreacting I don't think our own team is going to hurt him, Bakas. I don't think they're overreacting if anyone hurt Shou they'll die but not by their hands. Thank you Enno, by the way, why did you leave practice early? I was with Teru he called me over to help him make plans for the weekend cause it's a long one the guys from Tokyo are coming down and we're all just gonna ya'know hangout so Ya'Know we were busy Oh and he'll be late home cause he's getting pizza for dinner. Aww, he's so sweet I can just pinch his little cheeks. God Suga you sound like a lovesick Omega plus I don't think its just his cheeks you pinch. Well, thank god I'm a lovesick Omega then and don't you know it.

Suga winked at them and with that, they went into an expensive looking apartment building and straight to the stairs going up to the top floor with the rest following. It was kinda weird since the team take away the squad [Suga, Yamaguchi, Tsuki, Tanaka, and Enno] thought that he lived in the next town over with his family. He did always say he had to go over a mountain to get to school. He wouldn't be able to live here unless his family was loaded. When they got to a certain door Ennoshita took out his key. As they all walked in their was an overwhelming smell of a sad Omega the team thought that was weird because all of Hinata's family were Betas so they started thinking he probably had an Omega over that he hurt somehow knowing how stupid he is right? Their minds went blank as they turned the corner into the sitting room. They were quite surprised when they walked in and saw Hinata nesting on the Sofa which was weird because he was a Beta right? Only Omegas nest right?