~Elricest~ I Won't Leave You

(Ccfree: ok peoples, this idea came to me during my swim practice. I saw a pair of brothers and the smaller one was almost rubbing the other one's back. So of course my dirty fangirl mind was activated and I knew what I had to do. So, here it is. Also this is after Al gets his human form back.)

~Ed's pov~

I'm sooooooo excited because finally Al and I are getting to go to a swimming pool! He hasn't been to one since "the accident" happened with mom. We both have been natural swimmers since birth and have loved it ever since. We planned everything out, first of course we would have to get him a swim suit, then we would go to the pool. Winry recommended a good place to get swimsuits, goggles, etc. So we went there first.The only problem I had with that place is that all the suits for guys were practically spandex (A/N a really tight fabric). It took a long time for both of us to find the right type and size of swimsuit. Once we both chose our swimwear we headed to the changing rooms to try them on.

We both had to share a changing room too since there we so many people. The changing room was cramped especially for to 2 of us. Once we both got ours on, we showed it to each other. We both could tell that we were both blushing. The tight spandex showed off both of our hardened members, making us blush even more. We both looked away knowing that this wasn't the time or place to being doing dirty things. There were to many people and we could get caught very easily.

Both of our swimsuits fit picture-perfect so we went to the cashier to check out. Once we checked out, we headed straight to the pool. There were so many people there so again, we had to share changing rooms. We still kept our dirty thoughts to ourselves, knowing there were families there. We both finished changing and put our clothes in a locker. Then we both headed to the pool deck so we could finally go swim together.

It was not as packed as the changing rooms were but there were still a lot of families. We mainly talked and at one point we played tag. Just like when we went, when we were kids. We had already been swimming for a while when Al said he needed to go to the bathroom. He didn't know where it was so he asked me to go with him.

I followed him to the men's bathroom. He looked around noticing no one else was there. Then he pulled me into the biggest stall with him. He had a hungry look in his eye but I knew just what dragged me in there for. Al looked at the floor, obviously flushed. He looked back up, this time straight into my eyes and said "Close your eyes." I looked at him in utter confusion, we both knew what the other wanted, but I didn't know he wanted it so soon. I closed my eyes and as soon as I did, I could feel Al's soft skin against mine and just before he kissed me, he said "I love you nii-san."At first Al was kissing me softly but then it got more and more intense with each passing second. Before I knew it, he was straddling me on the pool bathroom's dusty floor.

He tugged at my shirt and pulled it off, taking off his right after. He started to kiss my neck as he fondled with my dick through the spandex. He kept kissing me as he gently took off my swimsuit and started moving his hands along my length from tip to base. Once he got a considerable amount of moans from my behalf, he got off my lap and started to suck my rock hard member. He bobbed his head up and down making me moan even louder. Then before I could protest, Al slid 2 of his wet fingers into my hole, making me yell with pleasure. He scissored them to make sure I was ready for his throbbing cock. He thrust his fingers vigorously into me before taking out his fingers, earing a little moan of protest from me.

Then he stood up, taking off his swimsuit revealing his hard member. Which was embarrassingly bigger than mine. The he got back onto the floor and positioned his dick in front of my entrance. He whispered in my ear, "May I?" I granted his wish by pulling him closer to me as he thrust inside me. Each time, perfectly hitting my prostate which was all too well to known to him. When we were both nearing our climaxes, I lost control. All I could hear, touch, or see was Alphonse. Then my mind went blank, his fluids flowing into me as I came onto his heaving chest.

 As we slouched onto the bathroom wall, I whispered into his ear, "I love you Al." He nibbled at my ear and responded, "I love you too." And at that moment I could say I would never leave his side again.

(CCfree: Okkie Im so happeh I finally did this. Ive had a major writers block against yaoi. But once I read ch4 of "Our little Miracle" by btb my mind was back up and running. STAY AWESOME!)