Chapter 5- I Love You, Danny

(Danny's POV)

After we had some breakfast at the little cafe, we both took the trip back to my house to see if Roy really could get me back into drag.

I was honestly just wanting to go back to bed and sleep off my bad thoughts; Shane could see that I just wanted to go back to bed but he wouldn't allow me. 

Shane parked his car in my drive and looked at me with a slight concern upon his face. 

"Are you okay baby" Shane asked "I'm nervous, I don't want to get into drag" I sighed "I know you don't want to, if you really want to go bed then I'll let you" Shane kissed my head I smiled. 

"Thanks Shane" I said and got out of the car and saw Roy park his car in my drive. 

"Wow, Danny you have a really nice house" Roy commented as he stepped out of his car "thanks" I smiled blushing slightly because of his cute smile. 

I walked over to my front door and unlocked it; Shane and Roy soon walked in behind me and smiled. 

"Well we better get you dragged up then" Roy smiled I smiled a little and followed him upstairs. 

I walked over to my drag room and opened the door and to Roy's surprise, he actually seemed to like my grunge Marilyn Manson/Courtney Love kind drag. 

"Wow, your drag is awesome, I love it" Roy smiled at me; god that smile is gorgeous "thanks Roy" I smiled trying to hid my blushing red cheeks. 

"So, where do you think we should get started with Roy" Shane asked "I think we should start with what Danny wants" Roy asked looking at me.

"I just need your opinion Roy so I'm following your orders" I smiled a little "okay, lets start going through your drag then baby" Roy smiled and started with my clothes rack; fuck he called me baby. 

"So, studying your drag aesthetic, I see you're more grunge and not the typical glamour but I can help you" Roy smiled and pulled out some shorts and fishnets.

"Oh, Danny you'd look amazing in this" Shane smiled hope within his voice "I hope you're right because I'm not feeling it" I sighed.

"Trust me Danny, I will get your passion back" Roy smiled and kissed my cheek, leaving the room. 

As soon as he kissed me, a spark coursed through me and I couldn't help but blush at his touch. 

I started to unbutton my jeans; not much hope but I had to at least try with this getting back into drag, I know it will make me feel better. 

I pulled down my jeans and instantly regretted doing that because...well Shane's face said it all; I had completely forgot that I had cut a few days ago and my deep wounds were very visible. 

"Danny baby, why do you hurt yourself" Shane asked walking over to me "I'm sorry Shane, I really am just a failure; I can't do it anymore" I sighed collapsing to the floor.

"Baby, you are not a failure; you're just having really bad dark patches is all" Shane hugged me and kissed my head.

"I hate myself so bad, doing things so dangerous and stupid to myself" I sighed wiping my tears away. 

"Baby, its okay, not matter what drags you down, I'll always be here for you" Shane kissed my head and I rested my head upon his chest. 

"Are you okay guys" Roy asked and then he saw me "Danny, what's wrong" Roy asked sitting on the floor.

"I'm just a failure" I sighed "you're not a failure Danny, I know I can get you back into drag and as Adore Delano" Roy smiled I sighed.

"Shane, can I go to bed, I'm tired" I sighed "sure thing baby" Shane smiled and picked me up bridal style to my room. 

He placed me on my bed and started to take off my shoes and jeans; I got under my duvet and Shane sat next to me and caressed my cheek. 

"You okay now baby" Shane asked "I've failed again haven't I" I sighed "no baby, you haven't failed again" Shane smiled a little.

"You probably just need some sleep" he sighed and kissed my cheek I sighed and buried myself in my duvet. 

"Hey Shane, can I talk to Danny a moment" Roy asked leaning on my door frame Shane nodded and left my side. 

"Hey Danny" Roy said sitting next to me "I understand what its like to not want to do anything but stay in bed" Roy said.

"I know you've only just met me but I can see the potentially in you and I'm not giving up, if getting you back into drag is the last thing I do then it will be" Roy smiled and kissed my forehead.

I smiled up at Roy and embraced him in a really tight hug; feeling his warmth and love projecting off him. 

"I...love you Roy" I sobbed into Roy's shoulder "I love you too Danny; just remember something for me" Roy pulled away.

"Just remember that I will always be here if you need me" he smiled I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Get some sleep baby" Roy kissed my head and went to leave but I stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"Stay with me, please" I begged Roy smiled and got in the other side of my bed and wrapped his arms around me. 

I snuggled into Roy's chest and felt at ease, being in someone's arms that I know does care for me. 

I soon fell asleep in Roy's arms and I was glad that Roy does care for me.