Picture Worth A Million Words (Larry Stylinson AU One-Shot Fanfic)

So now i'm trying one-shots, i've had this idea for a while now and if i'm not describing it well then i'm sorry!

Hope you like it though!

-

Anne and Harry ,The Style's have just moved from Cheshire to Doncaster. Anne had a great job opportunity in Doncaster and she couldn't pass it up, she needed the money. Her kids depended on her ever since her husband left them with nothing but dept.

She was happy there was a great high school in Doncaster that her son could go to, she was scared that he would get bullied but she couldn't risk not letting him live the life that he deserves, her son would start year ten on Monday. He wouldn't have his sister with him as she had started college and moved out. And that had Anne wish Monday would never come.

Monday -

"Baby, it's time to get up! Today's your first day at school." Anne whispered in Harry's ears as she pushed the curls away from his face and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. Harry gave his mum a sleepy smile, his eyes still closed as he wrapped his arms around his mum and pulled her to his bed. Anne chuckled and placed another kiss on her son's cheek. She ruffled his hair and got up,"Breakfast's ready." she stated, walking out of the door.

Harry opened his eyes sleepily, staring at the pictures he had hung up on his walls, they were pictures of the solar system. For some reason Harry had shown great interest in the subject, he had been searching the internet, printing photos and hanging them on the wall.

He crawled out of his bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and padded towards the bathroom connected to his room. Harry walked into the shower, turned the shower on and stood there, letting the hot water hit his face and chest, washing away his fears of getting picked on at school because he isn't as normal as the rest of the students. He used his favorite apple scented hair shampoo and lost himself in the scent, inhaling deeply and letting the amazing smell fill his lungs.

After shutting the shower, he walked over to the sink, placing his hand on the wall so he wouldn't slip and fall. He brushed his teeth, walked to the closet to get his favorite brown jumper and his black skinny jeans, he threw them on then put on his black supras.

"Good morning, Mum" Harry greeted his mum as he entered the kitchen, he walked over and planted a small kiss on her cheek.

"Morning, love." she replied, holding her son tighter to her body. She didn't want to let go of him so he wouldn't leave, she wasn't ready yet. It was too scary.

The two sat together and enjoyed breakfast. As soon as they finished, Harry got up and hugged his mum before grabbing his bag and walking outside the door, he glanced back at his house,  waving his mum goodbye and blowing her a kiss.

" Harry wait! Come here for a minute baby." Harry walked back to his porch and looked at his mum's worried expression. He took his mum's hand in his and squeezed it as a sign for her to continue. " Baby, we've talked a lot about this for the past few weeks, if anyone greets you, you greet back. if anyone smiles at you, return the nice gesture and if the bells are too loud just plug in your ear-buds. Be careful." Harry's face softened, he engulfed his mum in a one last hug, he pulled away and started his walk to school.

Anne stood there, her feet stuck on the ground, she stared at her son's figure disappearing into the houses. The school was a five minute walk and Harry insisted he doesn't want to be driven to school.

There was an inside battle in Anne's head. Will Harry be okay alone? should she follow him? Anne trusts her son, it's the other teenagers that scare her. She decided otherwise and walked back into the house to get ready for work at the office. Anne was a lawyer working in a law firm along with her neighbor Robin. Robin was the guy that told her about the house she's living in. What a great guy, Robin is. She thought to herself as she saw Robin standing on the front porch, waving at her. She smiled at him, waved back and closed the door.