That Night

I lay there, covered in ice cold wet dirt. Why didn't I just stay there? Why do I want to be her so bad? I just, I mean its easier to be her everything I do people think she does she's not the girl everyone thinks she is because that's me. I need to get out of this town I don't want her life and I dont want to stay here either. But, this how its supposed to end for me, no one knows who Courtney is and I die as Alison Dilaurentis? Perfect. Just perfect.

30 Minutes later

I don't know what's happening. I feel someone reaching into the dirt, grabbing my hand pulling me away from death itself. How could anyone know I was here? Let alone alive! Carla!? She'd sworn never to help me again and she all too well I was Courtney.

I found myself standing above my grave, someone else in my place. A step away from her death bed. A blonde. Bethany. I see the girl scream in pain as dirt is hurled over her body as if she's not there like the murder is just filling a hole. I glance over my right shoulder and see a short slim brunette girl. Mona. It couldn't be. Yes I knew she was maybe a little off, but a murder? Never!

I'd been a witness to murder, I could even be seen as an accessory. The world seems to just be wizzing by before I had the chance to say stop. I am thrown the brunettes car. "Who are you?" I said as she zooms down the street however my voice shows that I know exactly who she is.
"Mona Vanderwaal, delighted to make you acquaintance" she snarled, almost mocking me. Why would she kill someone for me? Why did she needs to kill someone for me? I don't remember what happened to me, all I know is I was buried alive.
"What happened to me? Why did you kill Bethany? Tell me or I will turn you in!"
"You really want to know?"
"Yes!"
She told me everything. How could she do that? Why would she do that? She needs to think I'm dead for me to live.

Mona took me to her demolished 4 walls at The Lost Woods. She cleaned the gash on my head that was supposed to kill me. She told me to run as soon as I wake up, to run. To get out of Rosewood. It wasn't safe. She told me to disguise myself. So that's what I did. I ran.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of  Courtney!!! This was inspired by one of my theories but I don't think it will happen in PLL😂 Anyway next chapter will be on Sunday, until then enjoy so of my other stories as I also post Wednesday and Friday!