Chapter23: Mikey

Zoe pov:
I watched as Grayson tell kian and Jc to go kidnapped Mikey and bring him here they didn't agree with him at first but once he told them why and he'll give them money they were happy to.

"ok baby there going to kidnapped him and after the wedding his going home"he said sternly I nodded with a pouting face making me look innocent "Ok daddy"I whispered in his ear as I roam my hands all over his chest "what are you doing?"he grunted with a smirk knowing exactly what I was thinking "Well why we wait for him to come I thought I would.....show you my appreciation"I smile up at him "oh...well why don't you show me upstairs huh?" He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the room. He layed me on the bed "gosh mrs.dolan you shouldn't be teasing me like that"Grayson said hovering over me "Ahauaha I'm not mrs.dolan yet. And I'm suppose to be pleasuring you right now"I said flipping him over, I kiss him softly working my way down to his jeans and pulling them off along with his underwear. I grabbed his erection and licked the tip"mhm"he shivered under my touch I took him all in and started to hollow my cheeks as I sucked him off harder and deeper. "Oh FUCK BABYGIRL"he moaned loudly . I pumped the rest that I couldn't fit in my mouth."I'm Almost there just like tha-fuck"he grunted as he cummed in my mouth and swallowed. He took off his shirt as I hovered over him again. He flipped me over and ripped my clothes off. Let me repeat. Ripped my clothes off. His eyes were filled with passion and lust with love. He kissed me hungerly "I'm so thankful to have you"he groaned as he pulled away from the kiss "I'm thankful I have you to daddy"I say with a smile he kissed me once more as he slid into me slowly "Oh Grayson"I moaned he went faster,harder and deeper. His grunts became louder "Ride me"he growled I flipped us over and started ridding him "DADDY OH FUCK"I moaned and I jumped up and down on his erection "Thats it. WHOS DADDYS BABYGIRL?"he moaned as he slapped my ass while riding him "Me!" I whimpered (low key laughing my ass off😂 I'm so cringey I swear)
"Fuck daddy's going to cum"he said moaning as his voice cracked he cummed into the condom , leaving me to soon after to he threw away the condom and layed in the bed with me. "I love you, I can't wait to spend the rest of our life together"he smiled as he cuddled me "me to baby"I kissed his head he smiled "I finally got what I always wanted"he whispered to himself but I heard , so I went whispered in his ear "I did to. you."I said softly he smiled wider and kissed me.

8 hours later...

It was 12:00 pm as me and Grayson are watching tv in the living room. Kian and Jc come busting into the door "look who we have here"kian said loudly calling our attention. We quickly got up and say Mikey on a chair with his hand duct tape and a black bandanna over his eyes. Kian took off the Bandanna along with the duct tape that covered his mouth. He saw me and he smiled but soon dropped when he saw Grayson "I KNEW IT WAS YOU. IT WOULD BE YOU YOU CRAZY SON OF A BITCH ONLY YOU WOULD BE PHSYCO ENOUGH TO KIDNAPPED YOUR EX" he yelled at Grayson "Mikey Mikey calm down. I'm fine look at me I'm fine" I said calming me down he looked at me still freaked out "Oh no he brain washed you didn't he. WHAT YOU DO HYPNOTIZED HER YOU ASSHO-"he said screaming at Grayson still "OKAY SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHAT DID YOU SEE, IN HIM HIS A WHIMP LIKE LOOK A-"Grayson spat at him and looked at you then back at him Mikey interrupted him"Oh IM THE WHIMP YOUR THE ONE THAT KIDNAPPED YOUR EX CAUSE YOU "Couldn't live with out her"." He said mocking him then they both started to argue back and forth but I had enough of it. "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDOITS"I yelled they looked shock at me "Ok look Mikey I'm going to need you to be quiet so I can explain this can you do that?"I asked he nodded his head "And you stop talking so I can explain it"I said to Grayson "ok"he said nodding.
"ok so Grayson did kidnapped me-"I said "I KNEW IT"Mikey yelled "MIKEY SHUT UP......Anyways he did kidnapped me and at first I thought it was crazy but, he loves me and I love him"I said Grayson smiled down and blushed "So were getting married together. In two days, and your my bestfriend so I wanted you to be here for me"I said to Mikey "So your telling me you love your kidnapper,Phsyco ex, and a potential killer huh? Yea Zoe get married to him"he said sarcastically "Mikey please understand, I love him and his a good man and I want the two boys that I love to be here at the wedding. Please?"I asked Mikey signed "ok your crazy but ok. Your my bestfriend and if you want me here then I'm here"he smiled "thank you" I smiled "ok kian untie him"I added on Grayson came up to me "I love you to."he smiled "I know. I love you"I smiled up at him to and we kissed "Okay ok. Just because I said I was ok with it let me get used to it first"Mikey said "Sorry" i chuckled