How: Catrina Onefang

One Day Catrina was hobbling around the stairs when she slipped and bumped into the wall below them pushing open a secret door. Her curiosity got the best of her and she went the opening that looked as if it hadn't been opened in years. There was a calendar in the room that said: 'June 31st, 1830' 

"That's strange, that was a couple month after my parents moved here with the family fortune from my great grandfather's will," she thought, suddenly a mianicale laugh came from the pages of the torn calendar...

(*Bill Cipher music XD)

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Nice to see you in person, Oneser! It's been a long time since I've transported my image to this side of the dimensions! Here's some rat bones, for you! I see you're a bit shocked by this dilemma, but I've decided to make a life-changing deal with you that could change your life little human! But that would come with a cost!" He cackled.

Catrina looked at the rat bones in displeasure as she set them on a dresser nearby, "What would this deal be for?"

"Oh! I've seen your little 'hopes and dreams' missy! I am an all-seeing being after all and I felt a sense of sympathy, as I'm going through a similar, limiting situation myself..."

"What do you mean?" said Catrina puzzled.