story time: my photo teacher wants to strangle me !!

i decided to tell you guys about how much my photo teacher wants to strangle me before it actually happens. so, if i dont come back u all know who killed me

ANY WHO

so ive been absent pretty often these couple months because of some problems i have with myself sO ive missed a lOt of my photo work and on tuesday i went to photo class right, and my other friend was absent too so we needed to make up the same work.

so we go up to my teacher and we're like, "hey ms j we gotta develop our 11x14 prints," and this bItCh goes, "I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS THERE IS ONLY ONE OF ME AND I CANT EVEN USE MY ARM"

liKE IM SORRY U FELL OFF UR BIKE AT TEN OCLOCK AT NIGHT BUT ITS NOT MY PROBLEM

thEn, she called me up to check my computer and she's checking for some pictures for a project that i hadnt downloaded yet because i wasnt there when they did it so she goes "where are your pictures?" and i was like "i still have to send them to myself bc i wasnt here when you guys did it," and she yells "THIS WAS DUE ON APRIL 3RD AND IT SAYS YOU WERE HERE," and im over here about to punt this bitch across the fucking bay of bengal so i go, "i had an orthodontist appointment that day and i came in for third period," BUT NO THIS HOE KEEPS ON FIGHTING.

so we argue for like three minutes when my friend comes up and goes "she really wasnt here," and all she says is "oh okay"

SO YOU BELIEVE HIM BUT NOT ME

so im actually not gonna be in her class tomorrow because i have another orthodontist appointment¿

so im probably gonna get yelled at again.

i luv ma life

so if i dont make it back someone please tell taehyung to visit my grave sometime