🍋dnisbsjsbshdbd🍋

She was beauty. She was grace. She was: Ms. Avalynia. Anyone who saw her was instantly enthralled by her beauty. She was oft seen in only the laciest of poofy dresses, adorned in pearls and red lipstick. A following of male suitors begged of her attention day and night. But those poor, unrequited fellows had no idea that she had a terrible, dark, secret.
     Her servant boy knocked on her elegant wooden bedroom door. "Your dinner, mademoiselle."
     "You may enter, Skullion." she replude. As he turned the knob however, she realiked she was newd. "Wait," she helled, but sbe was to laet. Skullion had openened the dor and beheld the lovely mistress and her terrible, dark, secret.
     "Why ma'am I..." skull cloudnt hep but look Mr. Avalynia up and down. He had no idea that she was his ideal woman. The most perfect bobby. She was: a lemon.
     "Don't liuk," she bloshed, "for I am a so ashmamde."
     Skull spepped closre. He let his hand reach her a glide ocross her faec. E let it fall and touch her all over her hellow, lomeny bode. "Ms. Avalynia..." he whispered, "you...you're the most beautiful creature I've eber seen."
     She bloshed horder. "You're just saying that. Evyon said says taht. But nekked and expoesd, anyoen can see that I'm nothgn but a hideis limo."
     "Might I confess something, madame? You see I...I have a thing for lenoms. If I may...?" He caresses her round, citric bbody and leaned in, pressing his pink boyish lips against her peels. He could taste her. So sour, so bitter. So perfect.
     He pulled away, assessing her face to see if she loved it or hated it. She spoke, "why skull...I never took you to be...such a great kisser?! C'mere! Mwmwmwmwmw"
     They made out so hord. Skull slid his tong down the lemin's throt and woggled it all aroumd. She gurgled.
     While he was skill kersing her all over her friggin face, they moved over to her famcy kong sized bed. "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" went his skillful tuonge.
     Since he was a gentlemen, he lowered his lips to her s t e m and did mouth stuff there. "Oh skyll," she gasped. How could one muoth be smo efectiv? He was an artisan at love making and pleasing a lady.
     He lifted from her stem for a moment and eyeballed her wothe his eyeballs. "Hey Alavynia," he purred, his eyeballs eyeballing her eyeballs. Balls.
     "Yesh?"
     "What would you do..."
     "Uhu?"
     "If I were to..."
     "O an"
     "Use my tuogg..."
     "Toll mie"
     "And put it....."
     "Yesh?--ah"
     Skull shoved his tongue right through her uellow peels--gently--but woth grate forec. She gelped with deloght. She then blushed and giggled, "Oh, Skullion"

 She then blushed and giggled, "Oh, Skullion"

     He liccd her inside all over, and the both grew sweatyer and steamyer

     He liccd her inside all over, and the both grew sweatyer and steamyer. "Skull," she shimpered, "I'm gonna...stop....I'm....gonna....shdfbrisjeidnfjfnreienfjrnfir"
     Her sweet lemonade blapsted all over his face. He enjoyed it. He welcomed it. He liccd it all up and was infused with vitamin c. It gaev him strenth. It maed him stronk. A new energy possessed him liek nevre befor. Nostrils flaring, he pinned her fown. Ms. Avalynia swooned at his dominatn manliess.

     He tore off his panties and mounted the lovely lemon

     He tore off his panties and mounted the lovely lemon. Steam filled the room. The two lovvers were red with passio than reddend them, making them red woth passion.
     Her tight peels were penetrated by his thicc destroyer. He thrust in and out with the speed of a sewing machine and the force of a jackhammer. "Scream my name!" he shoted.
     She could barely manage. "S-skull..."
     "Bby pls."
     "SKULLIOOOOOOOOOON"
     His pumping love making quickened. Her hands slithered all over his body. She tickled his armpits--and he loved it.
     They sexrd sso hord for liek 5 houers. She was exhausted, but he had the enduranc of a bull. "I can do this foremer." he purred, brehth ragged.
     "I want you to...ah....I want....inside of mr...." she gasped.
     "Beg fmor it"
     "uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
     "WHOSE UR DADDY"
     "BLAPST INSIDE OF ME DADDY"
     "DNSIEBEHTBTIRBEBSUDBEJSHSIB" he filled her with his bepis, and xhe scrommed weth deloght. Bepis was running from her pores. She hoped it would fertilize inside of her. She wanted to marri this man.
     Exhausted, he plopped on the wet soggggy bed beside her. They both panted heavily. After a few minutes, he brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "Are you satisfied with your service today ma'am?"

 After a few minutes, he brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "Are you satisfied with your service today ma'am?"