Alyssa Ann Overpowers Ballard

Haley didn't like what she was seeing.  She quickly kicked off her heels and grabbed Lyss from behind, lifting her off the ground.  Alyssa exacted a backward kick to Haley's kneecap that forced her to buckle and release her grip.  The two girls now faced each other.  Haley moved forward and they clasped hands above their heads in a test of strength.  It was no contest.  Alyssa managed to drive Haley backward and into the wall.  At which point,  Alyssa bent down and grabbed Haley and threw her to the ground.  From her perch on the ground, the defeated LaRena was stunned by the little girl's power.   Haley was on the ground and Alyssa was on top of her bending her arms backward with a schoolgirl pin.  Haley struggled but to no avail.  The smaller girl was too strong for her.  Alyssa taunted Haley "What's a matter Ballard?  Am I too strong for you?  You got 3o pounds on me.  But you got no chance against my power. " With that, a grin alighted upon Alyssa's face and she flexed her muscle.

As Chastity was putting the finishing touches on Alyssa, Halee Harris walked into the room.  Halee was stunned.  She got along with everyone and could fathom all the other girls fighting.  What's going on here?  Halee inquired.  LaRena and Haley quickly blamed Alyssa Ann for starting the fight.   But surprisingly, Chastity turned toward Halee and said "Now it's your turn Harris.  I'm sick of your goody goody act."  Halee was speechless.  She had thought she and Chastity were friends.   As the bigger girl approached her, Halee could see she was going to have to get into a fight...the first of her life.   Quickly, Halee stepped out of her heels and braced for Chastity's bearhug move.  But the hug never came as Halee managed to rip Chastity's arms down 

After overpowering several bigger opponents, Alyssa Ann had finally met her match.  Shonda was just too big for her and despite Alyssa getting the best of her at time she eventually wore down.  Finally, Alyssa was pile-driven down and Shonda placed her big foot atop Alyssa and it was all over.  Shonda emitted a bit of a war whoop as she flexed her arms and twirled her foot atop Lyssa's defeated body.  And so it looked like the night was finished.  Alyssa Ann was finally stopped and Shonda was able to assert her supremacy.  But not so fast.  Halee Harris had re-entered the room.  Halee was a nice girl and friends with everyone.  She didn't like to have to fight.   But Shonda was beginning to get a big head.  Running around the room, flitting about and flexing her muscles.  Shonda had about 25 lbs. on Halee.  But one thing Harris was confident about was her strength.  Suddenly, she slipped off her heels and tapped Shonda on the shouder.  "Before you get a big head, you are gonna have to deal with me." Halee said.  For a big girl, Shonda was quick and she rifled her arm forward pushing Harris back.  But then Halee lunged forward.  She grabbed Shonda in a bear hug.  The girls twisted and turned.  It was close, but the smaller Halee began to get the edge and managed to get Shonda on the ground.  That's when Halee took over.  She quickly wrapped her legs around Shonda in a scissor hold.  Shonda grabbed Halee's feet and tried to separate the hold.  But there was nothin' doing.  Halee's locked her feet together.  Shonda struggled but to no avail.  Halee's feet were too strong for her.  After a minute a wry smile crossed Halee's face.  She was always the nice girl.  Now, was her time to get a bit devlish.  "My feet are too strong for you, bitch" Halee exclaimed.  Shonda was pissed but could not dislodge the feet of the smaller girl.  After a couple minutes Halee let go.  As Shonda was about to get up, Halee planted her left foot in Shonda's chest and sent her to the ground.  Shonda was pinned.  Halee began to primp, running her fingers through her hair as she forced Shonda too the ground beneath her bare foot.