The song

So umm hey first fanfic so no hate please. I have read a lot of these but one I have to mention is one I literally just finished reading called 'Broken' check it out and also DON'T TAG ME!!!!Read. --------------------------------Marinette's P.O.V.

I sat on the Eiffel tower with Cat looking over Paris. As I was watching the stars I hummed witch turned into singing "Little do you know how I'm breaking as you fall asleep, little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories, little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece, little do you know I need a little more time. Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside, I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind, I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight, little do you know I need a little more time." Then I noticed Cat join in singing. "I'll wait, I'll wait, I'll love like you've never felt the pain, I'll wait, I promise you don't have to be afraid, I'll wait, the love you see is here to stay, so lay your head on me, little do you know I know your hurting as I'm fast asleep, little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me, little do you know I'm trying to make it better piece by piece, little do you know I, I love you till the sun dies." He stopped then we both <miraculously> knew what to do so we sang in harmony. "Oh wait, just wait, I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait, I love you like you don't have to be afraid, just wait, our love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me. Oh wait, just wait, I love you like I've never felt the pain, just wait, I love you like you don't have to be afraid, just wait, our love is here and here to stay, so lay your head on me, lay your head on me, so lay your head on me." I broke off as Cat sang one last line beautifully. " Cause little do you know I, I love you till the sun dies." When he finished our miraculouses beeped telling us we had to go. I quickly said goodbye to Cat and ran to my house. I handed Tikki a cookie and hot ready for bed delighted that tomorrow was Monday."Goodnight."--------------------------------- There's the first chapter tell me if you like it if not reread this and check if you're in the fandom cause the moment!!!!!! Bye!