Chapter THIRTY

HEY GUYS IK ITS BEEN LIKE 4-5 MONTHS SINCE I UPDATED AND IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN CAUGHT UP ON SO MUCH TEA *sip sip* BUT I AM BACK NOW 😉😂 enjoy this chapter💗
--
Ari's POV
--

"Ariiii wake upppppp" I felt someone shaking me. "Arii my darling wake uppppp" Honestly if this person doesn't stop shaking me and let's me sleep I will cash em ousside.

"Arii-" "WHAT DO YOU WANT" maybe a little too exaggerated. Wes69 looked at me half shooked and half 69. "Look at musershaderoomig! " I looked at him in the eye "that's why you woke me up from my beautiful nap?".

I went to the page in instagram and saw that there was one post about Mark? It was a tweet captioned "love getting left on seen after asking if I'm a good kisser lolol😂" what the hell? Is this about me or have I been dumped by someone else.

I went over to my messages and saw my "droptop" text didn't go through. Oh well.

  Marky
Me: oop. My message didn't send. Sorry babe.

Mark: babe now huh?😉

Me: ig bbg

Mark: Sooooooo......

Me: Wes69 keeps farting and I'm going to put him in a sack and pull off his weave and then throw him out the airplane and afterwards sell his weave to hairless chickens.

Mark: honestly dying😂😂

Me: what can I say I make a pretty good comedian.

Mark: that's nice babe. See you in an hour.

Me: kk bye babe

And that was the beginning of me and my babe.

- 1 hour later -

"WESTON WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING" "MY SUITCASE WONT GO THROUGH SO I HAVE TO HUMP IT" wez screamed trying to get his suitcase to move forward the line while getting off the airplane.

We got out the plane and started to wander around the airport looking for mark and his mom.
"ARII" I searched around to see who called me but I couldn't find anyone.

"Boii he's right in back of you" Wes10 said laughing. Oh well then.

"BABY G WHATS UP" mark said carrying me. Did I mention we're friends? Yea I kinda wish we were more than that right now.

"MARKYYYY WHATS UH DOWN" oh my god Ariana what in the fuck does that mean. KMS.

He started laughing though so I guess I was actually funny. Yay.

"okayy guys stop leaving Weston as the 3rd wheel and let's go to PLAYLISTTTTT" marks mommy said.

   We followed Marks mom outside the airport to catch a Uberrrr.
----
    We just got into our hotel and lucky me I'm sharing a room with Weston and Joey.

     "When is Joey coming" "I don't know. He hasn't texted me" I told Weston as I unpacked.

     After that we left to go to Marks room where he was sharing it with Luna and Hunter.

     "WHERES MY MARKY POO" I came in saying. "He's in the shower. You can wait unless you want him right now" Luna said winking. "Haha shut upp" I giggling.

     I went to check twitter to see that there was already drama. #lovethetea

    "OMG LUNA ARE YOU STEALING MY MANZ MARK" I yelled. "Uh uh whatsss
Happenin" I showed her the post showing her and mark taking selfies and musicallys.

We started to laugh it off but I did feel a tiny bit jealous because who wouldn't be jealous. She's gorgeous and I'm, well I'm me.

Mark came out of the shower and said "WHOS READY FOR VID- I MEAN PLAYLIST" he's so cute.

Mark went to get dressed and then me and him went out to catch some BEEF to eat if you know what I meann. (Haaha Issa joke)

"So did Joey come already?" Mark asked as we went to go get tacos.

My phone rang and I said "speaking of the hoey" I answered it and right immediately my ear drums burst open.

"AYOOOO ARIANA WASSS GUCCI I JUST FOUND OUT YOU'RE MY ROOMATE LETSSSSS GETTTTT ITT" I couldn't help but laugh over how funny he sounds and from the corner of my eye I saw Mark rolling his eyes.

After that long call, we ate tacossss.

"Well I better get going to catch up with Joey see ya later dudeee" I said getting up from my seat. "Okay but I want you to know Ari-" he paused and took a breath. "IF YOU WERE A DUDEEE ID STILL DATE YAAA" I laughed and replied "You need to stop watching Jake Paul "

As I went to my room I made a few stops like finally meeting the "f-boys" of all time Bryce Hall and Ricco. They were sweet.

I also went pass some really nice supporters except for one who thought I was Ariel. As in BabyAriel. Okay.

Once I got to my room I saw no one was there so I just went to order some food from the hotel service because NO ONE EVER GETS FULL ON FOOD.

"Ari?" I turned around to be standing awfully close to Joey. "Joey, uh hey." "Hey. How you been?" His breath smelled like mint. He was honestly so close. Was he in the shower? His hair was so wet. He was leaning in.

"UHM ARIANA WHAT ARE YOU-" he barged in.

---
OMG GUYS HEY WASSUP HOW YOU BEEN HOWS SCHOOL

PERSONALLY IF YOU READ/VOTE/COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER THANKS FOR STILL SUPPORTING MY BOOK.

I've been planning on writing this chapter for long now. And seeing you guys still read my other chapters and vote and comment really made me realize how important this book is. 💗💗

This school honestly has killed me. I got my first C this year. Unbelievable I know.

I'm sorry I've been lagging to update the book it's just that I've been struggling so much on school work and studying and EVERYTHING.

BUT I WILL BE BACK ON SUMMER BREAK POSTIN CHAPTERS ON BOTH THIS AND MY OTHER NEW JOEY BIRLEM FANFIC.

So if ya wanna read my Joey Birlem fanfic all you gotta do is go to my profile and you'll find it there!

ITS EVERY DAY BRAA. ( yes I've been watching Jake Paul a lot recently so hahahahahahahhahah)

Please be sure to COMMENT VOTE AND READSDD