Yoongi

A.N: I don't  know what I should title this one coz it's  like a filler chapter.

Yoongi's POV

"It happened...  It's  too soon but it happened." I can't  calm myself. I called Hoseok and he's  now here in my house with all his glory.

"Calm yourself Yoongi.  This is bound to happen. You sucked his blood. Ofcourse he'll  be one of us." He said as he drink my pomegranates.

My pomegranates are rare and precious.  It contains blood of the virgins in the dungeon of our family.  It is the best blood you'll  ever taste.

It's a difficult issue to explain without making it less sinister. Those virgins whom we drew blood are generations of centuries whom are bound to be slaves. They are the women and men who can't  do labor so instead of being a slave through labor,  they are slave who offers blood as collateral.

They give 500ml of blood every 3 days. Also,  if they choose to do this rather than labor,  they are bound to stay virgin until they are 40 and one of their daughters or sons will take his or her place.

"Hoseok you don't  understand,  he doesn't-"

"know that you're a vampire nor that you sucked his blood when you were trying to drew out the venom of that snake before. " Hoseok said as he continually nods and sip on my pomegranates.

I sighed. He's  right.  My bestfriend for how many years does not know that I'm a vampire.

"Look here Yoongi,  you maybe older than me but I'm  still your caretaker. Which means I am bound to take care of who you love too. I can handle Jimin.  He's  a good man. " he said and I just nod.

"what if he'll  hate me. " I murmured under my breathe.  I can't  bear to even imagine that scene.

"I don't  know... We just have to wait and see. " I sighed.  I can't  with this.

Since Hoseok isn't helping that much,  I decided to hang out with Namjoon. Who is in Jimin's house right now playing some games with the guy called Jungkook.

I heard that name before.  Who is he and why is he in Jimin's house? I felt my blood rise and I took deep breaths to ease my temple before going to Jimin's.

¤¤¤

"Yoongi... " He said squinting his eyes from the sun.  It's  10am and I'm  guessing he's  surprised that I'm  here this early.

"Are you okay?" I asked him touching his jaw.  Damn he got pale.  I guess drinking blood made the effect go fast.

"yeah...  But I got pale.  I guess this place is good to reduce your tan." he smiled at me as we enter his house.

I saw Namjoon with that guy and I instantly glared at him. Who is he.  Why is he always hanging with Jimin? I only know Taehyung and he's  not around and now there's a new guy here. I was lost in thought and I snapped back to reality when the guy laughed.

"Chill with the glaring Mister. I'm his cousin. Jungkook. "

He smirked at me as if he knows something so I just clicked my tongue to him

"ease your temple yoongi.  He's  a good guy. " Namjoon said as he pat Jungkook's head. I on the other hand went to Jimin. Maybe,  If I tell him immediately,  he's  not gonna get angry about this while thing.

Damn I really do hope so.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~