Thirteen

I'm assuming Olivia was the ex girlfriend that cheated with Lucas.

"Damn." Malakai said under his breath.  I don't know if I should leave the house and go home or stay.

I shrugged Malakai's arm from around my shoulder and went to go sit back down with Kara.

I took my phone out my pocket and started to scroll through my Instagram.

Malakai Browns POV

I haven't saw Olivia in a couple months now. Seeing her again brought back some feelings that I through away along time ago.

"Hey Chris." She smiled when she walked over to us.

I just nodded my head. I have nothing to say to her. She stupid as fuck for what she did. That's ultimate betrayal. This shit is still blowing me.

-

Today has been a long day, our team got that W so I wasn't tripping. When the football game was over, I started to walk to Lucas's  car. I left my weed in there.

When I approached his car, I opened up his back door and saw him and Olivia.

"Bitch what the fuck?!"

"Babe it's not what it looks like!" Liv screamed out trying to find her top.

"Are you serious dawg?" I laughed. I couldn't believe this shit.

"My bad bro." Lucas said hopping out the car. At this time there was a crowd around us, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

"You fucked my bitch nigga. And it's your bad?"

After asking my question, I instantly cocked my fist back and gave him a blow to his face. Without thinking twice I was beating this niggas ass with no remorse.

"Malakai stop!" Olivia yelled.

"Bitch get off me!" I yelled and pushed the fuck out of her.

"Aye stop!" Our principal and multiple cops ran up to us and tried to stop me from killing this nigga.

When they got me off this nigga, they put me in a back of a cop car and took me back to school since we don't have our own football field. We play at a different school.

-

"Can I talk to you?" Olivia asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What do I need to talk to you for?"

"I don't give a fuck about you." I said truthfully.

"Malakai please."

"This happened a year ago. Please just give me a chance to explain."She continued.