Part two continued

"Come on Princess" the voiced enticed and two hands grabbed my hair. A yell escaped my lips as the sun beamed down on my body and dust filled my nostrils. My locks were let go as i coughed and looked up. Two green pearly eyes starred back at me.I shook my head in rejection not letting my head procces a thought that crept into my mind. I turned on all fours, letting the dusty ground burn my knees and palms as the heat raidiated off of it. The car was slightly blurry as I crawled to it, A hand caught my ankle, sending my flat on the savana. I cried and clawed at the earth, grasping crumbled pebbles and clay, my body being dragged back wards. A tug at my hair screamed at my scalp, I flew my hands to my head once more, My face blinded my the sun. Something sharp and cold traced my neck. I Hushed every sound I made as the air suddenly got thin. A warm breathe teased my neck and ear. My pulse quickend and my head began to become light.I could feel my body tremble with fear.

" stop making noise Kitty Kristy" the voice puured in my hair." Wouldnt want you getting hurt, now would we?" A small chuckle escaped the lips of my kidnapper. A shiver swimmed down my spin as the blood grew hot in my face. I Wanted to run, Scream, do something as an attempted to run away, get away from her.

I suddenly felt a pang of boldness hit my stomach.

"Who are you?" as the words excaped my mouth i knew id regret it. But they came out so easily, not a stutter or hesitation. Strong and willed. The grasp on my hair tightend sending pain again.

"Who am I?" the voiced mimicked me in disbaleife. I sat there quiet waiting, for what seemed like hours. " I'm a friend of Davids Kitty Cat" The voice chuckled once more. "You know, That loveley,Charming Bruenette?" She dug the knife slight into my neck at the word charming.

Are we even talking about the same David? She has to be High, or atleast drunk for that matter.. Her voice interupted my thoughts

" That lovely, Innocent man You had your dogs gang up on. Why was that nessisary? He just wanted to play." I heard the smile spread across her face. I swallowed slightly and Bit my lip.

"How did you find me?" My mout poured out like a facet once more. I bit my cheek. Waht was wrong with me?

"Find you? Find YOU?" She laughed loudly and then stoped.' Why, sweetheart, Your everywhere, dont act like your so impossible to keep track of, The lovely poparatzi do the dirty work for me." She laiughed again. She even let go of my locks, Giving me the chance to turn around to see her face.

A straberry blonde laughed with her head threw back. she had on a deep red lipstick, black high heels, a T-shirt and black jeans hugged her tiny legs.This was my enemy? She seemed like the type to panic over a nail. She was leaning forward, hands on her knees, she was laughing so hard by now. What was so funny to her? I Looked around and a flash caught my eye sight.

It was that lovely knife she held to my throat that little Bi...

I glanced up at the model and then lunged for the silky metal at her feet. I slipped it in my hands,clutching it with my life. I stood up as fast at my limbs would let me,holding the dagger straight out in front of me. Her green eyes lit up at the sight of me,almost in humor as a slight smile was smudged on her face.

"Are you really gonna hurt me?" She pawed her hands toward me and laughed. "Please child, I shoulda let my baby tear you apart while he had his chance. If it wasn't for your dear heroes from that shitty boy band you'd be tossed at the side of the road in the middle of nowhere right now." She paused slightly and chuckled,"your already half way there!!" Her voiced echoed as she threw her hands up in the air.

It was growing dark,the sun setting in my back,letting the cold enclose my body.i look in those emerald eyes once more.

"Get in the car"

LEXYS POV (sorry guys I'm on my phone :P)

I clung to the seat as Lou drove like a maniac. If it wasn't for his reckless driving,I woulda opened up my mouth

To complain. He's definitely gonna get bleach in his shampoo in the near future for this. He swerved into the hospital and threw me over his shoulder again.i kicked and screamed.

"DAMMIT LOUIS PUT ME THE F**K DOWN!!" I kicked him as hard as I could. Zayn had a nurse take care of Niall as his motionless body hit the bed,it distracted me for a moment till I was suddenly put down. I opened the hole in my face to tell Lou off but before I could he smiled apologetically and pushed me back into a closet,shut the door and as I reached for the handle I heard a small click for the lock. WTF