Are you sure ...!

Crystal pov

Arturo just told me about about heat .... I can't believe I'm in heat....!!!! I knew that wolfs had their pups young like 16 young but they have time to fall in love with their mates ...!!! and get to know them ....!!! but no....!!!

Not for me I'm a rare wolf and I have to go in to heat early...!!!! right now I'm sucking Arturo lips off his face . a very little small part if me doesn't want to but the rest of me does want to jump on his bones ....

I could feel him getting hard and harder as I keep our lips sync in the most perfect way ever...

I pull away from Arturo and I rest forehead on his while his hands roam my body . I'm face to face with a breath less Arturo ... I smile against his lips .. I slowly start to rub up against his body ... while my wolf and I share dirty thoughts about our sexy mate ...

" I don't want to rush you .,.!" Arturo says in a low whisper .... Making his grip tighter on me . " I want this ...it's okay ...!" I said looking into his eyes .. I can tell that he is think about some thing but I'm not sure what .

Arturo flips us over and he pins me down on the bed . he kisses my lips with some much passion while his hands roam freely all over my body . Arturo's hands find their way to my breast and he squeeze both of them . Arturo takes off my tank top. he leaves my lips as he kisses me all the way down to my neck . he get to where his mark should be and sucks on it . making me moan with pleasure . he leaves my neck and he kisses me all the way to my breast kissing both of them and gently biting them . he leaves my breast and he starts kiss my stomach . his hands find their way to the seam of my shorts along with his lips . he takes my shorts off and panties off as he removes them he kisses my thigh making me moan with pleasure ....

He climbs back on top off me I could just feel myself just waiting to throw myself at him .

Just then he took off his shirt and his shorts . I was staring at his buff chest which was making me blush .

Then I touched his hard 8 pack abs which is making me blush even more.

" Some body likes wha-" I cut Arturo off with my lips . He kisses me back and he kisses my lips with just a peck and he travels down my neck on to my breast .

He stops and looks at me ...

" Are you sure ... about this ...!I let me know now cuz I won't be able to stop if I go on ...! " He says to me with his hot breath hitting my body ....

"Yes ...! " I say while pulling him down to my body . I could feel him smile against my skin .

......