Enamoured

Characters:

Abhishek mehera (Abhi): 27 rockstar, only child of Mr prem mehera n leaves with his dadi, his parents died when he was 10, his love Tanu.

Pragya Metha: 21 studying  college n loves Abhi secretly, younger step sister of Tanu, her mom n dad died when she was 14 n tanu's mom takes her responsibility ( it's then Tanu's mom came to know about her husband affair but she thought what was Pragya' s fault in all this n she accepts Pragya as her own daughter)

Tanu Metha: 26 struggling model, self-centred. her mom died few months back (it was natural death) but she blames Pragya for that, n  hates her.

Purab: 21studying  with Pragya n her best friend loves bulbul n leaves in hostel,  he is orphan, adopted by Mr Sunil Khanna ( after divorce he didn't wanted to marry again, but wanted heir n someone to live for)

Bulbul Arora: 21 studying with Pragya aaliya's younger sister n  loves Purab.

Aaliya Arora: 29 fashion designer n abhi's best friend n their neighbour leaves with bulbul, their parents leaves in Delhi.

Teaser

"I love you Abhi ,"saying that she slides her hand near his thighs, n moves closer towards his lips, "stop it Tanu," he said, making it clear that he is in no mood for any pleasure." What's your problem we are in love, it's ok if we get physical" saying, she again tried to get close but Abhi holds her hands n tells her "pls Tanu, no physical thing ok, we are dating,  n that does mean we cross our limits, I don't like all this before marriage, You are getting my point, right??"
"Stop acting like some bahanji who would do only on her first night," she was angry (she thinks, he  just sleeps with me once, then I will make sure, I get so much publicity n limelight) "it's getting late, I will take  a leave,"said Abhi without looking at her, but Tanu insisted to have wine. "so many times I have told you I don't drink" saying, this he stormed out from Tanu's apartment n he started driving,  it was raining heavily n wipers of his car moving even faster, suddenly his car hit something. He stopped n prayed that it should not be any living thing, to his horrors, it was indeed a girl, in her early 20s
He hurried her to his car, n drivers to his home
he shouts for robin, when he reached.
"Help me take her to guest bedroom",saying that both took her upstairs n slowly put her on bed
"Should I call doctor,"asked Robin
"No need, I will take care, you go n bring limewater ok n make it fast," Abhi looks at he,
She smelled alcohol, may be she was drunk heavily or someone forced to have hard drink.Then he noticed she was all soaked up due to rain,  he calls, Radha (Servent) gives his pair of night wear to change her.

Would you'll like to know what happens next???
I Will post 1 chapter, if I get enough feedback, which will motivate me to write further
PS: this is edited version (not same as in other sites)
                         Happy reading