[Black Hell] Chapter Five: Introductions

"Okay!" Kakashi clapped his hands, laughing nervously as the redhead gave him a death stare. Oh, the Red-Hot Habanero or the Red Death for short was surely scary. "Let's start with the introductions!"

Nearly everyone twitched at the fake cheery tone the Copycat Nin was using.

...-...

"How, sensei?" a certain pink-haired girl asked dumbly, swooning over her precious 'Sasuke-kun'.

"Your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams," Luckily, Kakashi intervened before Kushina lost her temper and strangle the poor girl. Mishi's eye twitched, before shuddering at the murderous look of her mother.

"Why don't you go first, sensei?" Sakura asked shyly. "So we can know how it's done,"

'Is she an—' Kindly cue a coughing fit here. '—idiot?'

'No, Kurama. She's a fangirl of Sasuke's.'

'Smartass.'

"My name is Hatake Kakashi. My hobbies. . .you're too young to know them. As for my likes and dislikes, I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams are none of your—"

"Hatake Kakashi. Ex-ANBU with the code name of Dog or Inu. His likes are his damned porn, Make-Out Paradise or Icha Icha Paradise, his dogs, Hokage-sama, and his late teammates. His dislikes are Maito Gai's challenges, anti-perverts, Lady Kushina's lectures, his past, and his mistakes. His hobbies are reading his porn and being late. His dreams for the future—although nearly impossible, was to see his teammates, Nohara Rin and Uchiha Obito once more just to say goodbye," Naruto elaborated, earning a couple of gobsmacked expressions, (Kushina had a scary aura at the mention of Kakashi's dislikes), and narrowed eyes which clearly showed suspicion.

"How did you know that?" Kakashi asked, bewildered.

"It's a secret, Hatake-san," said Naruto in a monotone voice.

"My turn!" Kushina chirped, although still suspicious of her son. "I'm Uzumaki Kushina. My likes are my family and Ichiraku's Ramen! I dislike perverts," A glare was sent towards Kakashi. "Traitors, fangirls," Sakura received the glare. "Idiots and people who hurt my family. My hobbies are training, eating ramen, and staying with my family. My dream is to help my children achieve their dreams,"

"Okay," Despite his suspicions, Kakashi turned to the other genin. "Brooding duckass emo, you're next." Ignoring the sudden yell of 'Don't make fun of Sasuke-kun!', Kakashi gave a closed-eye smile at the 'last' Uchiha.

"Hn. My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I like a few things and dislike a lot. My hobbies are none of your business. My dream. . .no, ambition is to revive my clan and kill a certain man,"

"Sasuke-kun, you're so cool!" Sakura squealed.

"Redhead, next."

"I'm Uzumaki-Namikaze Mishi. I like my family, ramen, and dango. I dislike fangirls, perverts, people who hurt others, and idiots. My hobbies are training and hanging out with my friends and family. My dream is to become the best female ANBU captain like my mother," Mishi looked reluctant. "And to bring my brother back to the family."

"Blondie,"

"Um, Kakashi-sensei, who?" Sakura asked. "Kato and Naruto-kun are both blond," she pointed out.

"Kato-kun," Kushina pointed out.

"I'm Uzumaki-Namikaze Kato! I like my family, ramen, training, and pranks! My dislikes are waiting, idiots, and people who hurt my family! My hobbies are training, learning new jutsus, and hanging out with my family. My dream is to become the Hokage and surpass my dad!"

"And lastly, Mr. Know-It-All," By then, everyone had turned their attention towards the blond who was still writing on the scroll.

"Uzumaki Naruto."

Silence was heard throughout the whole village. Everyone twitched, including Sasuke, as they anticipated for the introduction of the enigmatic blond.

". . .I like Kurama, Izumi, foxes, and training. My dislikes are far too many to say. My hobbies? Only one, training. My dreams, just as Hatake-san said, are none of your business,"

"Well, you certainly are an interesting bunch. Meet us at five o'clock in the morning, training ground #7, and don't eat breakfast, you'll only throw up," Kakashi gave them another smile before disappearing in a swirl of leaves.

"That shunshin is really getting old." Naruto mused out loud, before disappearing in a Wind Shunshin.

The rest shrugged and headed for their respective homes, well, Sakura clung towards the Uchiha, flirting with him. After a few rejections, the pink-haired girl just decided to head for her home and get ready for the test.

...-...

'Kurama, what do you think is the test tomorrow?' Naruto asked as he delivered a kick towards the poor, wooden dummy.

'Hm. Probably the 'bell test'.' Kurama, finally able to speak as he healed himself, replied. Earlier, when he was grumbling about not being able to speak, Naruto just sweatdropped and told him to heal himself.

'That test? Oh, right, teamwork. Tomorrow, if I ask Sasuke, he's just refuse be used he's an almighty Uchiha and Uchihas do not need help. I swear his ego and larger than Konoha, Kiri, and Kumo combined. If I ask Sakura, it'd be in vain since she'll only work if Sasuke agrees. Kato. . .seriously, I think he'll be arrogant tomorrow since he wants to prove himself. Mishi. . .well, she seems like the only reasonable one in the group.' Naruto concluded.

'Hm. About that Sakura girl, I think she also has a crush on you. I guess she'll work with you. For Kato, you and Mishi should persuade him, and Sasuke, give him a reality check.' Kurama suggested.

'That'll work. Thanks, Kura. But I could just grab the bells and toss them to my teammates, no harm done. I'm sure it'd be enough.' Naruto suddenly grinned sadistically. 'I wonder if Anko-chan and Ibiki-san would allow me to 'interrogate' a few prisoners at the T&I department. Ne, Kurama, you up for some torture?'

The fox flashed his fangs in a menacing, yet excited way. 'Of course, kit. Now let's torture some souls.' Kurama shared the same sadistic grin as his jinchūriki, who started to make a trip for their destination.

Naruto grinned once more, heading for the T&I building, passing by a couple of villagers. A few had fainted at his sadistic aura.

Well, can't a jinchūriki have his own fun?

* * * * *
Yay! I'm so happy! I finally have my writing sense back! *does some weird victory dance*